Flying Pig in Cincinnati (Read 850 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Bonkin's suggestion gets me a marathon finish time of 6:34:00. JN gives me 3:45:06. I wonder which is more likely...
      Bonkin's suggestion gets me a marathon finish time of 6:34:00. JN gives me 3:45:06. I wonder which is more likely...
      I'm hoping for JK's prediction (or better), but if mine comes true, you should buy a scratch off lottery ticket and wait to scratch it until you are watching Twilight Zone. A tin-foil hat may increase your odds also.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

JakeKnight

Good luck to all tomorrow!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

JakeKnight

3456 S Trent Rosenbloom Nashville TN 37 M 4:15:22 4:20:51 1816 1344 246 Don't know how they have results already!

Don't know how they have results already!
            It's those tubes in the internet I tell you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I had one goal as I stool in the cool of the starting area: beat last week's time. Big grin Took it out nice and easy. From the back, with the walkers to make sure I did not go too fast. Picked it up and came in with near even splits (2:07:30/2:07:52 I think). They time your last mile, which for me was about 8 and change. Felt good. Never bonked. Now, if only I can feel this good and run faster... Spoke with Perfesser...good news is coming...
                Nice Job, Trent. Grandma's will be your race this year. Great job.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks Mike. Now all I need is to get more AEROBIC miles in and pray for good weather in Duluth! And to be clear, I am just delighted with this finish given last week's death march...
                    I'd be delighted too, Two races in 2 weeks is an amazing accomplishment regardless of time.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Two races in 2 weeks is an INSANE AND FREAKISHLY FOOLISH accomplishment regardless of time.
                      Yeah. I know. I feel the same way. Wink
                      mikeymike

Nice even split, Trent. How long until Grandma's?

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

6 weeks 'til Grandma's. Loads of time. Off to Waffle House to get me some eggs!
                          JakeKnight

Nicely done, T. Any flying pig sightings? Do they know about the monkeys? Do they attend the same flying school?

Hey Dr. T - you didnt answer the most important question. Did you have fun???? Cool
                                WTG Trent!! Congrats on two MARATHONS in two weeks!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson