treadmill workouts (Read 676 times)

BME Runner

Hi Eric, First of all -- I love the website! One thing I am unsure of is how to enter in a run on the Treadmill. It seems like I always have to have an outdoors 'course' associated with my run. Is there anyway to make 'Treadmill' an option also?! Maybe you already have this feature and I missed something, let me know! I'm new to the website! Thanks Nimisha
    eric :)

Nimisha, You can do it two ways. You can enter treadmill as a type of workout, or (the way I do it), create a course called "treadmill". There is no right or wrong way of doing it. It's just personal preference. As I see it, the course describes where you run, while the workout type describes effort. eric Smile
        Thanks this helped I was wondering how to add new types of runs. For other people here is how to do it: 1. Click Options (top Right) 2. My Log Preferences 3. Under workout types click Running. 4. The choose a colour that you want to have linked to a type of run (it does not need to be the first one - i.e. sick green colour).