Best running stroller for infant (Read 35 times)

Dream Maker

When my daughter was young, I had a baby jogger ii I got on Craigslist.

It was awesome... but I lent it to my brother and when he was done he dropped it at a consignment shop without asking. d'oh.

I have a Thule Chariot Cougar I got after that so I could use it as a bike trailer and stroller... has worked well (not as good for running but satisfactory)  but I have a newborn now.  The infant adapter sling does not make me feel comfortable for running and doesn't allow me to see him while in use. Boo!

I can't seem to find the equivalent to what I had.

The wheels on the running strollers I am seeing are tiny.

Maybe related, a lot say you can walk only with infant adapter... not run!

What running stroller plus infant adapter do you recommend?

It would be exclusively for running.

catwhoorg

Labrat

As a rule you shouldn't run with an infant in a stroller until they can fully support their own head.

With that in mind I am very happy with the Bob SE we picked up for my daughter 5+ years ago, and will use with our new son, once the weather warms a bit.

The car seat adaptor makes it a bit top heavy, but that is another very common issue.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

FSBD

I have a Bob Revolution SE.  I had the britax chaperone car seat and the adaptor for the Bob that you just snapped in.  Our pediatrician said that was fine to run with since I would be running on smooth neighborhood roads.  She said there was no difference between doing that and putting them in a car.  So I started running with the kid when she was very young.  I was very happy with the Bob/Britax Chaperone Combo.

MTA: I just looked at my log and the first jogging stroller run was at about two and a half weeks.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.