70 (Read 834 times)

A Saucy Wench

I'm running for time so I shouldnt care, but I flirted with high 60's last year and never made it past the 70 mark.   70.8 miles this week  - especially unusual since my normal midweek mid long was cut a bit short.   WOOT!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NICE!  That's a LOT of running!  You are going to eat Boston. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

NICE!  That's a LOT of running!  You are going to eat Boston. Big grin

No, I still have no ability to run at my old paces.  But I am going to have FUN in Boston I think

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, I still have no ability to run at my old paces.  But I am going to have FUN in Boston I think

And that's really the point, right? Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The King of Beasts

very good work Ennay.

the paces will return in time.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Cool Jump Suit

Amazing!  How can you run that many miles in a week with little ones?  I can barely get in 40.  Awesome job!!

So bittersweet,
              This tragedy
              Won't ask for absolution;
              This melody,
              Inside of me,
              Still searches for solution.
              A twist of faith,
              A change of heart
              Cures my infatuation.
              A broken heart, 
              Provides the spark
              For my determination.

You'll ruin your knees!

I'm running for time so I shouldnt care, but I flirted with high 60's last year and never made it past the 70 mark.   70.8 miles this week  - especially unusual since my normal midweek mid long was cut a bit short.   WOOT!

Very nice!  WOOT, indeed!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

L Train

Nice work, Ennay.  Keep it rolling.

Sweet, Ennay!
                      NICE job Ennay!!!  BTW once you've done 70 you don't wanna go back Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Nice work Ennay!

Just a dude.

Great Job!  I'm impressed....

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

well done!

Feeling the growl again

Awesome!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

lap

Congrats, Ennay.

Coincidentally, I was going to start this same thread, as I made it to 70 this week for the first time as well.  I tip my running cap to those of you who can do this regularly, as it's not an easy thing to achieve.

I just hope these miles pay off next Saturday in my goal half.