Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

under a rock

There once was a gal from South Bend

Who wore skirts when she ran with her friend

And to her friend who wore shorts

And drank water in quarts

She said “least when I squat I hide my rear end”

Squatting is for sissies.

hokiemamba

So, shirtless then?

I think more shirtless men should ABSOLUTELY wear a shirt.

Oh God, yes.  The other day I passed one and really, really wanted to give him one of my running bras. Them thangs was a flappin' ...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You women, always objectifying men. Roll eyes

And speaking of Boston, can you believe how quickly it filled this year?  Do you think they'll run out of Boston Marathon running skirts?

carnsarnit!  the marathon hasn't been the same since they done and let broads run it.

back in the day a man was a man and he wore what he had on 'im.

#artbydmcbride

Boston Marathon running skirts??   <squeal!>   Oh I have to have one of those!

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Boston Marathon running skirts??   <squeal!>   Oh I have to have one of those!

I think you can get them from RunningWarehouse.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I think you can get them from RunningWarehouse.

I hear they have 2-day shipping. And call me crazy, but I thought I heard that Boston had already closed??

keeponrunning

Oh God, yes.  The other day I passed one and really, really wanted to give him one of my running bras. Them thangs was a flappin' ...

Ew.  Just sayin'

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

mikeymike

I hear they have 2-day shipping. And call me crazy, but I thought I heard that Boston had already closed??

That course is long anyway, my GPS measured it 26.4 miles the last time I ran it.

Runners run

<chanting> Page 10! Page 10! Page 10! <chanting>

Hawt and sexy

I want my candy corn!

I'm touching your pants.

That course is long anyway, my GPS measured it 26.4 miles the last time I ran it.

How many times did you - actually I have zero interest. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Wow!! Did you call BAA? Must be a conspiracy of some kind. I mean, it HAS to be long if your GPS said so. You couldn't possibly be THAT far off after running a marathon course.

MrH

When they do the official measurement, they don't leave the course to chase squirrels, and that may account for the difference.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Roses Revenge

Are we there yet?

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!