Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

FastTalkingFatty

Cute, 24, 5' 3", 114 lb...... you can dress anyway you darn well please!

This is where it goes from being a simple troll rant and takes a turn for the douche.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

This is where it goes from being a simple troll rant and takes a turn for the douche.

Thank you so much for your post! You officially added the 10th page of life to this thread! Congrats!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hey look, a whole website devoted to your favorite topic: http://www.runningskirts.com/news.html

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

tomatolover

This is where it goes from being a simple troll rant and takes a turn for the douche.

Garfunkle and oats are my new heros (i almost peed in my running skirt)  -thank for the introduction

obiebyke

Hey look, a whole website devoted to your favorite topic: http://www.runningskirts.com/news.html

Oh wow! They sell running skirts for tots! And pepper spray in pink packages! *Gleefully bookmarks*

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

FastTalkingFatty

This is where it goes from being a simple troll rant and takes a turn for the douche.

Garfunkle and oats are my new heros (i almost peed in my running skirt)  -thank for the introduction

I know they have a song for every not-quite-a-hallmark moment, don't they?

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

I just thought of a fashion accessory that you could wear with a running skirt that might be practical too. This idea is given out free to any RAer who wants to make their millions on the newest must-have running product.

A stylish Endurance Garter, complete with a few little clips to hold gel packets. 

Smile

fljaweiu

Spam spam spam sausage egg bacon spam
                  xhristopher

That's pretty much it. I like the good old fashioned running short. Or the spandex boy-short (on the really fast chicks)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Must be a G gap thing. I did not get it!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HCH

I'm so glad that this thread was bumped. Now this important topic will finally get the attention that it deserves.

Only 26.2 miles more to go.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Now there is a man secure in his manhood.

steph  

Kalsarikännit

I'm so glad that this thread was bumped. Now this important topic will finally get the attention that it deserves.

Huh. And here I was thinking that it was bumped so we could see a picture of Bob in a running skirt.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

#artbydmcbride

"Huh. And here I was thinking that it was bumped so we could see a picture of Bob in a running skirt."

Oh yeah!!  Smile

Runners run

Julia1971

Yes. I thought it was hilarious. Enjoyed watching it again. I'll probably spontaneous sing, "Thought it was a perfect party. Now it's just a lot of Ed Hardy" at some point today.

Must be a G gap thing. I did not get it!