Damn kids! (Read 547 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it just our offspring, or are the children of others also behaving like absolute shits right now? Santa is NOT happy!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is it just our offspring, or are the children of others also behaving like absolute shits right now? Santa is NOT happy!
      Do you mean the attitude of "gimmie gimmie gimmie" and "you should serve me now!"? My kids are pure evil. Santa may want to forget to google our address this year. My children are home ALLLLLLL week long. (take note that I am AT work at the moment! Big grin Thank goodness for older siblings!)

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...Dane would not lift a finger to help pick up HIS messes downstairs yesterday...instead brought more crap downstairs from his room. Then had the nerve to tell did that his car was messy. Guess who is going to have fewer toys when he arrives home from school...? Anything of his in the general living area of the house is goin' in the trash. k

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...Dane would not lift a finger to help pick up HIS messes downstairs yesterday...instead brought more crap downstairs from his room. Then had the nerve to tell did that his car was messy. Guess who is going to have fewer toys when he arrives home from school...? Anything of his in the general living area of the house is goin' in the trash. k
          Oh, I love that game. I call it "I put things away". The kids will ask (weeks later) where something went and I say "oh, well, it was laying around for much too long and I "put it away". They know that means it's gone forever, or that someday, maybe...I'll allow it to resurface.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahahaha!!! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

If I had done that when I was a young boy, I'd have a red rear. I just text messaged your son to HTFU thus encouraging him to maintain his kingly position in your household Cool.

Vim

Guess who is going to have fewer toys when he arrives home from school...? Anything of his in the general living area of the house is goin' in the trash.
                Evil grin, I'll suggest he hides his mother's garmin. Big grin Trash? What about Goodwill?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Evil grin, I'll suggest he hides his mother's garmin. Big grin Trash? What about Goodwill?
                  Hey, now! Angry Goodwill is a good idea, though I don't know that they want 20 billion die cast cars, Happy Meal crap toys, and random LEGO... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

>What about Goodwill?
                    The Goodwill is always where our "lost" toys end up.
                    Goodwill is a good idea, though I don't know that they want 20 billion die cast cars, Happy Meal crap toys, and random LEGO... Tongue
                    ROFL...then there's that.

Michelle

Another Passion

If it isn't their domain... they don't care. Even my meticulous and conscientious daughter is like that when it comes to the rest of the household. Grrrrr. Angry

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com