This is SPARTA! (Read 578 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

WOW! Laughed my a$$ off!! Big grin
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Another Passion

OH MY GOSH! That was hilarious Zoomy! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I loves me some kittehs! Big grin I need to start videotaping mine so that I have some material to start playing around with in iMovie. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

GP160

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Ironman Louisville 8-30-09

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

run4fun8910

I usually do not find some of the viral videos to be all that funny. This one however makes me laugh. Especially since I am the proud owner of a 9 week old kitten. Our first pet. Cosmo. My little girl named him.
                Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

... I am the proud owner of a 9 week old kitten. Our first pet. Cosmo. My little girl named him.
                  Awww...we need pics, you know! I love kittens at that age. Give him 2 months, then the evil will come out. Our Chase (named so because when we first found him he was about 3.5-4 months old and chasing our son on his bike) is closing in on 8 months and is a pistol. Definitely the craziest cat we've ever had. That should change some once he has his little "surgery."

~ Sarah Kay

LMAO LOVED IT!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Heh, very cute.

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)