Laps are not available. (Read 691 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Laps are logical segments of an activity triggered automatically or manually by pressing a button on the recording device. .Forerunner 305 supports laps, however, they are not stored at MotionBased for this activity. Admit it, Motion Based...you suck! I finally was able to load today's workout, but it's somehow still in my "inbox" and I can't see my laps. MB is perhaps the flakiest site since MySpace. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomy, I show laps in MB. Here is a link to today's run, laps are shown. http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/invitation/dashboard.mb?episodePk.pkValue=6769612 I agree MB sucks big donkey dix! Bob
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I've never run into this before. It won't let me delete the current run and there is a duplicate of it stuck in the inbox. I want to delete both and re-upload, but it keeps timing out and saying some shit about technical difficulties and that the site is too busy. Sheesh.

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

My lap is always available. Big grin

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My lap is always available. Big grin
            That's gonna cost ya'. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

That's gonna cost ya'. Big grin
              It always does.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.