Fatal errors on saving workouts (Read 74 times)

I've been getting fatal errors today when saving workouts, from the Import page and from the edit workout page.

Anyone else?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

#artbydmcbride

I don't try to do either of those, so I have no information to impart.  I just want to say "hi, Lou!" 

Runners run

Hi, Ilene!

All seems to be working well now, so whatever it was affecting me is just a mystery.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Efes

I was trying to edit old workouts today and go an error as well. After trying a few times I got the changes saved. Next one I wanted to edit might go ok or I might get an error. couldn't really find a pattern. But in all the cases where I got the error I got my changes saved after trying a couple of times.

Cheers,

Efes

eric :)

HI Efes,

Which workout were you trying to edit?

eric Smile

Efes

Hi Eric,

I was going through all my activities from the 21st. to the 28th of May to correct the weight. I didn't get an error on all om them. For the ones where I got the error it ended up pretty weird on the screen and I had to go back to the calendar to try again. Somewhere between the 3rd. and 5th. attempt I succeeded in getting the correction done :-)

I remember the first one I tried to correct and got the error was this one: https://www.runningahead.com/logs/cf2779710e2e428598a443b1ebb3b625/workouts/96ddb53b11234baa83d94b85d3368dd0

Cheers,

Efes

kcam

Tried to save my 10K road race just now and got the Fatal Error message twice.  Third time it saved.  FYI.

HermosaBoy

Had five entries that I downloaded from Garmin Connect for today.  When I save, I get a fatal error.  The workout is saved, just have to navigate away from the fatal error page.

ETA -- went back and edited the 5k race from today -- no fatal error when doing that.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

runmichigan

I had three workouts waiting for me from Garmin Connect yesterday.  I did a Save All and then tried to edit the individual workouts.  When I saved them I got the fatal error multiple times.  However, when I navigated away and came back the information had been saved.  It appears to me to be an issue when you save multiple workouts and then try to edit them.

Zelanie

In my case, I just had the one workout from yesterday that had been imported from GC, and I got a fatal error when trying to save it.