Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

JakeKnight

Although I already bragged him about him elsewhere, those not paying attention might want to. He's one decent run away from hitting SIX HUNDRED MILES for the month of July: http://runningahead.com/logs/b07a9e4c9ed9462e9e6e98c19e249705

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

To all those that preach more mileage per week to get faster, he is not that fast, comparatively speaking.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

JakeKnight

To all those that preach more mileage per week to get faster, he is not that fast, comparatively speaking. Hey, way to go, Covill. That's some really impressive running and you are one dedicated dude! I have some questions about your training, but I'll obviously save them for a more appropriate thread, since this one is obviously here to congratulate you for all your hard work ...
        Fixed it for you.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

C-R

To all those that preach more mileage per week to get faster, he is not that fast, comparatively speaking.
          Fast or not who cares. Its 577 freakin miles with one day to go in one month. That is awesome! Thanks for sharing JK.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Mishka-old log

Hopefully you make it, Jeff. If not, congrats on an awesome month anyway!
            He's been running for a year and a half. He went 2:45 at Boston this spring, at that point, off of 15 months of running.
            Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

He is an inspiration to me. That is amazing. Congrats to him!

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't wait to join him with a (several) post-marathon beer(s) in Oct. Granted, he will have time to shower, read War & Peace, ponder the meaning of life, and get pretty blitzed between his crossing the finish line and my finish. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

I can't wait to join him with a (several) post-marathon beer(s) in Oct. Granted, he will have time to shower, read War & Peace, ponder the meaning of life, and get pretty blitzed between his crossing the finish line and my finish. Wink
                  From looking at his log, he'll probably just go out for another quick 8 miler.
                    damn thats awesome! Way to go!

A Saucy Wench

*snort* Awesome job jscovill!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Freakin' crazy. Awesome job.
                          Yowza! That's incredible, nice job!!!
                            WOW! Nice job! Smile

Michelle

redleaf

From looking at his log, he'll probably just go out for another quick 8 miler.
                              teehee My goodness! Congrats on a great month of running!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Lisa3.1

In agreement with everybody else, way to go, jscovill.