Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

JakeKnight

Wow that graph looks like JK's beer drinking graph. How long do a pair of shoes last? 3 weeks? Crazy stuff.
    Hey. That's rude. Irony: I've had more beer tonight than any night last week. And your question is my question: how the !@#$% does Scovill afford shoes?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

redleaf

And personally I'd bet some large amounts of beer that the results would be sort of amazing.
      even I am starting to learn that there isn't much you wouldn't bet for large amounts of beer Wink

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Had to quote this so it got posted again. Awesome. Anyhow ... JEFF!!!!!!! I hope you gut it back down to the 90 to 110 mile range and get in some truly hard and fast intervals before your next marathon. You will do much more. Cut back before that marathon, and work on your speed. Dang - I want to do what you are doing right now.
        Obsessor, I think you owe me a run when healthy for forcing Mishka to run 50 miles and drink 70 beers.
        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
          Hey, maybe he can run back a (long) ways and run me in... Big grin
          I'll bring a beer and we can chug on the way in...
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
            To all those that preach more mileage per week to get faster, he is not that fast, comparatively speaking.
            wanna race Evil grin
              thanks for the kind words from everyone. good luck with your training, drinking and drinking...

A Saucy Wench

4 runs today to cap the month. Killer. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

JakeKnight

WTF was the point of that last 4.5 miles? That's just rude. That's just rubbing his face in it. That's just salt in the wound. There's no need for that kind of thing. Take it back.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

WTF was the point of that last 4.5 miles? That's just rude. That's just rubbing his face in it. That's just salt in the wound. There's no need for that kind of thing. Take it back.
                    honestly, I needed to stretch.
                    Scout7

Mishka-old log

WTF was the point of that last 4.5 miles?
                        Yeah, but he was still .1 short of 35 for the day. Which is too bad, because I'm not impressed until that 35th mile is done.
                        Mishka-old log

Obsessor, I think you owe me a run when healthy for forcing Mishka to run 50 miles and drink 70 beers.
                          Can I just take Obsessor's liver? Is that an option?
                          obsessor

I drank, but not that much. Not half that much. But maybe 1/3 that much. OK. Two weeks. I really bad want to go run the Como XC relays. I do it every year. Hell... I'll be there next wednesday. See if i can run 1k repeats in about 4:30??? Every year I am the last one there, with 7 to 10 mile cool-downs... This year will be different. I ran 3.7 miles today, huffing and puffing just under 9 mm pace. That's where I'm at.
                            obsessor

Can I just take Obsessor's liver? Is that an option?
                              NO.
                                I drank, but not that much. Not half that much. But maybe 1/3 that much. OK. Two weeks. I really bad want to go run the Como XC relays. I do it every year. Hell... I'll be there next wednesday. See if i can run 1k repeats in about 4:30??? Every year I am the last one there, with 7 to 10 mile cool-downs... This year will be different. I ran 3.7 miles today, huffing and puffing just under 9 mm pace. That's where I'm at.
                                sweet to see you out running again. I'm planning on the 13th and 20th for Como. just can't make the 6th. i'm trying to get schneidr out as well.