Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

You would have to fight Globule's mom off of it to do so.
    Big grin You took that better than I thought. You may be cool after all. Cool

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I'd love to do it. I'm just disappointed its the same day as the new local marathon. If I can swing it, I'll be in Chattanooga.
      After careful consideration of the course map and elevation, and after running the red-blue PWP trails today and suffering miserably, remembering hills (steep un's) are not my friends, and realizing Jeff and KeithW both DNF'd in last years heat and humidity, I digress!!! Maybe that 50k in late January down in ALABAMA!?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Apparently tapering doesn't fit his schedule.
        Didn't he take the day before the HM off? That's sorta a taper.

Why is it sideways?

pRED, I read somewhere that Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. Wink
            I only have 3 comments: 1. Holy shit on jscovill's mileage. i'm utterly speechless about it 2. He's hot too 3. He probably farts and logs 5 miles Big grin
              Jeff, I read somewhere that A fool and his gold are soon parted. I ain't no fool!

Ricky

Didn't he take the day before the HM off? That's sorta a taper.
                nice race Sat! beautiful morning.
                And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                Lane

I've got a question for Jscovill... As a matter of curiosity, what have you got for pure speed? What can you run for the 200/400/800? Have you ever tried them? I understand that your training doesn't really lend itself to these distances...
                    nice race Sat! beautiful morning.
                    Thanks, I think I'd have to quit my job to get up by you guys. For my first half, I am satisfied with my time.
                    obsessor

Hey Jeff - I won't be at Como today. Since I can only run the first 4 miles of a 5-mile easy run before my knee starts in again, I figures this would be a bad idea. I can wait a week. But it is getting stronger every day.
                      Scout7

Big grin You took that better than I thought. You may be cool after all. Cool
                        Go ask JK. I'm not cool at all, never was. Or so he keeps complaining.
                        JakeKnight

No, no, no. You keep getting this wrong. You used to be cool. Now you're just the man. Damn the man.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

I was only being nice. I don't need confirmation from no one. I know you're a #!*k!.

Ricky

JakeKnight

I was only being nice. I don't need confirmation from no one. I know you're a #!*k!.
                              Are you bailing on the Stump? C'mon, man. I got tentative approval from the woman. I need company. How about the Dizzy 50s in November?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Scout7

No, no, no. You keep getting this wrong. You used to be cool. Now you're just the man. Damn the man.
                                No, I wasn't. The fact that you thought I was cool makes you the man also. Damn yourself.