Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

JakeKnight

No, I wasn't. The fact that you thought I was cool makes you the man also. Damn yourself.
    I know that I'm damned if I never get out and maybe I'm damned if I do, but with every other beat I've got left in my heart, you know I'd rather be damned with you.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Are you bailing on the Stump? C'mon, man. I got tentative approval from the woman. I need company. How about the Dizzy 50s in November?
      Yes I am bailing. I have been feeling poorly and I've left it too short to prepare properly anyway. No like Dizzy. I will gladly join you next Oct for SJ-'09. but for now let us think about Mountain Mist 50k (sounds purr-fect for gorillas) in late January (Alabama). Do you know anything about this one? I only know my nemesis has run it twice.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

A Saucy Wench

I know that I'm damned if I never get out and maybe I'm damned if I do, but with every other beat I've got left in my heart, you know I'd rather be damned with you.
        If I gotta be damned you know I want to be damned dancing through the night with...oh hell...this is not good.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Why is it sideways?

I don't know much about Mtn Mist, except it's a popular one for the southeast ultra crowd; everyone who's in shape and ready to run will be there.
            Hey Jeff - I won't be at Como today. Since I can only run the first 4 miles of a 5-mile easy run before my knee starts in again, I figures this would be a bad idea. I can wait a week. But it is getting stronger every day.
            I didn't make there either today. went Murphy-Hanrehan. I am going next 2 weeks. probably don't need to keep bumping this thread. email is: jeffreyscovill at yahoo. hope to see you there and glad to see you're getting healthy!
            And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
              I've got a question for Jscovill... As a matter of curiosity, what have you got for pure speed? Have you ever tried them?
              Columbian and Ecuadoran. Cold hard cash homey...
              And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
              Lane

Columbian and Ecuadoran. Cold hard cash homey...
                I just figured this was a natural progression from all the LSD you've been doing. Too bad you don't pole vault... then you could get really high. You asked for it Wink
                  I just figured this was a natural progression from all the LSD you've been doing. Too bad you don't pole vault... then you could get really high. You asked for it Wink
                  nice. ran a manually timed mile at the track two weeks ago in 4:36. it doesn't mean squat (it could have been slower, it could have been faster, clock might be wrong, distance might have been wrong..blah blah). so it goes.

A Saucy Wench

Just still in awe at 425 miles in January in Minnesota. That is crazy.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Just still in awe at 425 miles in January in Minnesota. That is crazy.
                      thanks ennay. it just requires growing a big, scraggly beard.

A Saucy Wench

thanks ennay. it just requires growing a big, scraggly beard.
                        I don't think I can. Shoot.

xor

You could staple a beaver to your face. No wait. That sounds bad.

A Saucy Wench

Well I am in Oregon. Land of ....well no matter how you want to interpret that it pretty much works

Doesn't sound that bad to me.

Runners run

How about afix a beaver? Then we don't have to worry about staples.