Cross Training Workouts - Other Add In? (Read 843 times)

Hi! Thanks for providing this great site for us! This is awesome! I did a quick search on Cross Training suggestions and could not find this one. Sorry if this is old new...but, my search was quick. I am fighting a number of issues with my training right now...boredom, new weather (on my 8th month in a new state...first winter in a decade)..etc. But, I DO love to play ultimate frisbee, basketball, volleyball, etc. and I am going to incorporate them and other games more into my training. So, today, I played ultimate for an hour and a half...non stop. When we switched sides I ran, I tried to stay moving the whole time and felt it was a great workout. I could not find a place to log it in the Training Log, so, I put in under running for now. But, what do you think? How about a "Cross Training - Other" workout entry that allows us to log and track workouts like ultimate, basketball, etc.? Thanks for listening! Norm
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
    eric :)

RunningNorm, Here's a thread that describes now to create new workouts: click
        Awesome! Thanks!
        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden