Wrong Forum Category ... Ignore This Post!! (Read 1017 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rick! Big grin

'20 Goals:

Survive the 'Rona • Cover 4000 miles (3300 on-bike, 700 on-foot) • Duathlon podiums • Keep bustin' ass -1 lung lobe and assorted guts parts • Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever. • Improve power:weight ratio • $1000

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Nothing like an ignore to inspire the masses. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Being ignored is always considered a challenge Ennay. Heck, that's why I'm still married!

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Being ignored is always considered a challenge Ennay. Heck, that's why I'm still married! ::Waves to Zoomy:: Hi, Zoomy! Not really sure how that double post happened since I modified the original to include the hello to Zoomy. Sorry. Confused

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

'20 Goals:

Survive the 'Rona • Cover 4000 miles (3300 on-bike, 700 on-foot) • Duathlon podiums • Keep bustin' ass -1 lung lobe and assorted guts parts • Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever. • Improve power:weight ratio • $1000

~ Sarah Kay

Rats! I always seem to show up late for these dead thread parties. What'd I miss?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rats! I always seem to show up late for these dead thread parties. What'd I miss?
                Well the dancing girls have already left and the beer is kinda warm.

'20 Goals:

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

"I gotta have more cowbell!"

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wait, Jlynn is here...does this mean it's the after-party?! Big grin

'20 Goals:

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Wait, Jlynn is here...does this mean it's the after-party?! Big grin
                      No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express on Friday night.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express on Friday night.
                        Did you make sure to take all the little soaps and samples and stuff? Big grin

'20 Goals:

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Nope! *waves to Rick and Anne*

Think Whirled Peas

SCREW YOU, TREBEK!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of...where is Globule in these threads? He's originally a MI boy. There are others, too...GAspartanfan comes to mind.

'20 Goals:

~ Sarah Kay