Free Smartwool Socks (Read 281 times)

sugnim

This is a shameless self-promotion.  I have entered a contest with a local shoe store to win $500 in free Smartwool socks.  To win, I need to get the most "Likes" on my sock photo on Facebook.  If you have a second, I would super appreciate if you might click on the link below and "Like" my sock photo.  Thank you!  I could really use some good new socks!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=639008776142016&set=a.639008602808700.1073741837.119606721415560&type=1&theater

Nightvisionrn

Fantastic picture--you should win for sure!!

joescott

I liked your socks for ya.  

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

sugnim

Thanks!  We are in 3rd place now, just barely hanging on.  I can almost feel the cozy new running socks . . .  Smile

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I liked them, too!

Birdwell

done and done!

$500 worth of smartwool. wow, that should last a lifetime!

I just splurged and bought a pair of smart wool socks.I love them! Last week, I ran in below zero temps and my tootsies were fine -- the cold was a non-issue. Amazing.

Good luck.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Done. Hope you win!

sugnim

Thank you.  The competition is getting tough!  

Queen of 3rd Place

I've never before participated in any of these "like me because blah blah", but that's a pretty cute pic. And you guys for sure need some new socks. Smile

Ex runner

sugnim

We are in 3rd place still, and there are only 2 days left to vote.  I would REALLY appreciate any votes I can get.  Thank you so much in advance!