Email daily scheduled workouts (Read 1525 times)

eric :)

I disabled emailing when I was tracking down a problem that prevented GPS data from being imported.  That took several hours to resolve and I forgot to reenable the emailing.  It is back on now and you should be getting the email at 6 PM local time again.  Sorry about that!

Could it be possible to set when the email is sent during the day.

The emails are sent out at 6 PM local time.  It is currently not possible to change the time.  What is your reason for sending it out at a different time?  If enough people want this, it will be changed.

eric Smile

I would love to have a recap of what I have done during the day and not just an email asking me if I have done my workouts when I'm not even out of work yet Big grin

I would put 10/11pm but everyone has a different workout schedule so making it customizable would be nice Smile

mapfe

Old thread, but I thought it'd be nice to choose what time you receive the e-mail. I'd like to set the time to right around when I wake up, so that I know what  my scheduled run is for the day. By 6pm, I most likely will have ran already.

2014 Goals

Don't die

Old thread, but I thought it'd be nice to choose what time you receive the e-mail. I'd like to set the time to right around when I wake up, so that I know what  my scheduled run is for the day. By 6pm, I most likely will have ran already.

I don't do the email workout thingy but i'm going to go out a on a limb here and guess you get the NEXT days workouts sent to you at 6PM.

The email contains two sections.  One is today's workouts, and below that are tomorrow's workouts, which is what you're looking for.

mapfe

The email contains two sections.  One is today's workouts, and below that are tomorrow's workouts, which is what you're looking for.

To me, it'd be more helpful to set a custom time because you could be prompted for the coming day at what time works for you. It is helpful how it is now, but I think it'd be more helpful if it were custom. I often forget what that e-mail says by the following day, but if I could set it to a custom time, it could e-mail me right when I wake up.

2014 Goals

Don't die

Daniel67

When it comes to quality crystal, it's impossible not to talk about a marvelous one like North American Crystal. You can buy a truly quality handmade product for an affordable price. There is a large selection of different kinds of products. Here you can buy vases, clocks, globes, shot glasses and much more. If you are looking for something made of crystal, you will definitely find it here. For huge options for your more cozy home or a great gift buy at https://northamericancrystal.com/.