A revert (Read 651 times)

Hi all I would like to introduce myself. I have run prevously and I am starting back again. I have busted my hump since the end of January to get myself up to 2 miles at a time. I have started back for two main reasons. I want to be able to eat just about what ever I want and... running is incredibly good for the soul. We all need stress relievers. Most of the time they are something that is very unhealthy. With running you can feel good with no guilt~!
      Hey, Welcome Chris. I too am a running revert. Took close to 20 years off, and have been running going on 2 yrs now. Good to have you on board. Kenny

Just me...

Welcome! Big grin

3/22/09- 177.0 Goal- 145(flexible)

Queen of 3rd Place

Welcome Chris! It's fun to get back into it. One word of caution: depending on how many years have passed, you may find that you can't eat whatever you want like you did when you were 20-something or whatever. Sad Arla

Ex runner

My Hero

One word of caution: depending on how many years have passed, you may find that you can't eat whatever you want like you did when you were 20-something or whatever. Sad Arla
            I would like to 2nd. this... The first time I started running I was 30 yo. Two months later, I had to buy smaller pants. The second time I started running (after taking off 15 years) I was 50 yo.Two years later, I maybe had lost a couple of pounds. I realized at that point, the days of "eating whatever you want" were gone forever. Cry