Google Plus (Read 1800 times)

xor

Carey on my wayward son.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Invite seems to be turned back on.

I just linked it to my facebook account but cannot see that it did anything.

xor

I bet that's facebook's doing.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just linked it to my facebook account but cannot see that it did anything.

You can link the two?  How? 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You can link the two?  How? 

Edit your profile, it is in there.

Just an FYI invites don't get sent out. I think it automatically adds it to your google account

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

xor

It's a trick.

fb is just trying to gather info on defectors to decide who to fuck with.  You know, random software "releases", "ooops, you thought you were typing in a private chat, but we just posted it to your facebook status".... stuff like that.

xor

Just an FYI invites don't get sent out. I think it automatically adds it to your google account

I've received 6 invites to my hotmail account.

must be my hotmail account.No email but google.plus was activated

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

xor

At the moment, I'm quite impressed and amused by the amount of facebook status traffic that involves "who wants a google+ invite?", "I want a google+ invite", and "what the hell is google+"

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Edit your profile, it is in there.

Hmmm...I'm not really sure I want to link them, now that I give it thought.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did it work?

Feeling the growl again

This is going to be like tapes and CDs all over again....once you get all set up and have everything you want on one format, the masses more to another and you can assimilate or die.

I'm not particularly fond of fb, but when it was the only game in town..well...it has its uses.  My nerd factor is apparently not high enough to rate with Google...perhaps I should pop onto LinkedIn and ping some old B-school friends over there...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

The shirtless wonder

Google+ will never overtake Facebook until it can claim that it ruins more marriages than Facebook.

Prince of Fatness

I'm not particularly fond of fb, but when it was the only game in town..well...it has its uses.

Oh c'mon now.  You're a better person for knowing when all of your friends go potty.  Admit it.

Not at it at all.