Handy Runner App (Read 79 times)

Littlefatlamb

I'm trying to link Handy Runner to my RA account but can't get a menu or settings button on my Samsung 6.  Previous posts from a few years show it's a bit of a perennial problem but don't shed any light.  Does anyone know how to access the settings?

an amazing likeness

You're likely at the end of the road for options on Handy Runner...

Hi,

For those of you that don't know, I am the author of the HandyRunner app for Android,  I've been noticing requests for new features and updates to the app, but I just don't have the time plus I'm no longer an Android user.  I have been seduced by Apple and I have switched to an iPhone about a month ago :-)

I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there that would be interested in taking over the Handy Runner app.    Please only consider this after you have taken the time to evaluate if you really want to take it over and will have the time or motivation to continue improving it.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address and we can continue the discussion over email.

Derek

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Littlefatlamb

Ok, thanks Derek for letting me know.  I can stop trying to find a way to link them .  Just wasn't sure whether I was doing something really dumb or there was an issue.  And you realise of course, once you've gone to the dark side Apple will end up picking your furnishings and naming your firstborn.  cheers.

Now examined things closely - thanks milktruck for posting that.  Bit surprised its still promoted by RA then.

giddy-yup

HandyRunner stopped linking to RA from my Samsung a while ago. You can still upload runs manually by plugging the phone into a computer and using the import workouts link.