Vote - would you pre-order a technical shirt from RA? (Read 772 times)

1) pre-order and pre-pay 2) pre-order only Style 1) long sleeve 2) short sleeve 3) tank I would be willing to pre-order and pre-pay style 2 or 3 - but would probably order any

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep. But how much $? Either is fine.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Any style(s) would be good to me...I'd happily prepay, too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'd prepay. preferred style would be short-sleeve.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think it would have to be pre-order & pre-pay. To eliminate risk of over stock.

Michelle

Jill_B

I fly.

I'd preorder & prepay assuming they weren't outrageously expensive. Short sleeve or long sleeve would be best, but I really don't care about the style.

Bring it on.

As we move into the spring/summer running season, I'd prefer short sleeve. I'd prepay, pre-order. Whatever is needed to make this work...
                Scout7

I'd probably start with the short sleeve, but be willing to get a long sleeve later. I'd pre-pay if necessary.
                    Pre order, pre pay, short sleeve now. Than once we see how successful this is...do long sleeve for fall.
                    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                      Pre-order and pre-pay and all three styles are ok by me!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Oh. A short sleeve and a long sleeve but not the tank top.

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have done technical shirts before. For about $20 each, we can get nice shirts made. The more buyers, the less expensive the shirts.
                            I would preorder and prepay. Prefer the tank for summer (gets very humid in Virginia Beach in the summer) and long sleeve for fall/winter
                              Pre-order, pre-pay, short sleeves... I'll take two!

My dogs are fast, not me

Pre-order, pre-pay, short sleeve or tank. Robin

Robin