Showing your workouts to your coach only (Read 737 times)

This is a fantastic site! Thanks for developing it. I believe you can make your training public for everyone to see, but is there a way to make it so that only your coach can see what you are doing without having him log in as me?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Eric's currently working on this feature. As far as I know, if your coach is the owner/admin of your training group, you'll be able to have just him be able to view your log. Modified to add: Eric - what do you think about the idea of making viewing logs password-accessable? So that I could give a password to my parents up in OH, my sister in KY, and a really cute guy in NC and they'd be able to view it but it'd be private to the rest of the world?

Roads were made for journeys...

I like this idea too.
        eric :)

mytraininglog, I'll add the ability to password protect your log for viewing in the next release, which should be out in June. eric Smile
            Thanks Eric...great job!
              Eric this site is awesome!! Thank you big time! Don't let it go away.
              Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
              eric :)

Eric this site is awesome!! Thank you big time! Don't let it go away.
                Cougar89, Thanks! It'll be there if no one else is using it. I need a place to track my running and I'm not using any other log. eric Smile