The Waltons aka Advanced Half Marathon Training Thread - 2022 edition (Read 444 times)

zebano

For the first time ever, I did pure flat speed work on Wednesday.  And on Sunday I ran a hill I hadn't ran for years, it was much longer than I initially remembered.

LOL

I am so confused how a week is done already. Anyway, how did you like the pure speedwork? Have you done hill sprints in the past?

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Watson - Nice work.  I got a chuckle about the hill being longer than you remember.

RP - I'm not quite like your running partner because I wear glove pretty early in the season.  It's not unusual to see me in shorts, t-shirt, and gloves.  Today was 32º (0C) and I have to admit being a tad under-dressed.  I wish I'd worn a shirt with slightly thicker/heavier sleeves.

I've been running with my RP a lot lately as he tapers for his marathon on Sunday - I've been there to keep him from going to fast during what should be easy runs.    I have a chance to get to 2,000 miles (3,219km) for the year, but it will require that I get in 37 (59.5km) miles/week.  I'm not sure I want to do that for just a number, but I have a sneaking suspicion I may do it anyway.  Maybe I should go metric and shoot for 3,000km, which would require less than 15 miles/week.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

Marky_Mark_17

Watson - I always do speed work on the flat... you're tough if you've been doing it on hills until now!

My week done a little early.  Daughter has a trip with her scout group tomorrow so no chance I'll be getting a long run in early.  Another fun forest adventure this morning, this time I ran the correct loop.  We had some pretty heavy rain yesterday so there was quite a lot of puddle hopping and soft parts on the northern part of the loop - all good trail running practice but the legs are feeling it now.  The highlight was definitely when I was battling my way up Murder Hill and was almost at the top and a guy on the way down gave me a high five.  It's a tough hill as the name suggests.

Weekly for period: From: 14/11/2022 To 20/11/2022

Date Name mi km Duration Avg/mi Avg/km Elevation Gain
        in m
        14/11 That run where the legs were a bit smashed after yesterday’s forest expedition 5.67 9.13 00:41:31 07:19 04:33 12
        15/11 That run with three separate encounters with the friendly rubbish man 9.36 15.05 00:58:52 06:17 03:55 79
        16/11 That run where 6 x 2 mins can feel like a surprisingly long time 7.87 12.66 00:50:29 06:25 03:59 31
        17/11 That run where apparently shirt off season has started already and it was not done by me 9.43 15.17 01:06:10 07:01 04:22 47
        18/11 That run where track sessions are a lot easier after a day off 7.64 12.30 00:45:58 06:01 03:44 101
        19/11 That run where there’s 3 big races today and here’s me splashing around a muddy forest 13.89 22.34 01:41:14 07:17 04:32 534

Total distance: 86.65km (53.85 imperial rinkydinks)

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Maraetai HM, 10 Mar, DNF

Up next: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

JamesD

JamesD

1:32:46 for my half this morning.  Quite pleased, all things considered.  RR later, probably tomorrow.

Post-1987 PRs:  Half 1:30:14 (2019); 10K 39:35 (2019); 5K 19:12 (2017); Mile 5:37.3 (2020)

'24 Goals: consistency, age-graded PRs, half < 1:32

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

1:32:46 for my half this morning.  Quite pleased, all things considered.  RR later, probably tomorrow.

Congratulations.  Glad to hear you were pleased with the result.

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

JamesD

JamesD

Heroes of America Race Report (aka, Trying to Write More in my Four 2022 RRs than Fred Will in his 23) - Nov. 19, Columbus GA

I had been looking forward to this half (well, a half on this date, anyway) for a long time, as it was my first in three years.  While most of my taper madness had to do with my hamstrings & the cold, on Wednesday I started feeling an ominous soreness in my chest & lungs.  It didn’t seem to affect my final jog & strides on Thursday, and some flu medicine took care of the symptoms for several hours at a time, but it wasn’t a good sign.  On Thursday the race organizers finally emailed the half course map to those who had signed up.  The elevation map had what looked like a 60-foot vertical drop followed immediately by a 65-foot vertical climb at a turnaround point, but the lady who handed out bibs said that might be a GPS error.

I’ve complained at length about the poor organization of the race, but I really appreciated that it started four blocks from our home.  On race morning, I avoided the cold by doing a shakeout jog on the treadmill in our building’s gym and toweling off before changing into dry race clothes.  The bib lady had said the previous day that we should be at the starting line 15 minutes early for a safety briefing.  I like to do what race organizers ask, but I thought the best thing I could do for my safety would be to avoid hypothermia by not standing around in the cold waiting for the start, so I began strides toward the starting line about 15 minutes before the scheduled start.  When I got there, there was almost nobody at the starting line.  Don’t know whether the organizers came to their senses or just forgot about the briefing.  I hung out in the lobby of the hotel next to the starting line with dozens of other runners until DW arrived with a jacket for me to wear until the start.  As it turned out, the start was very quick, with no drawn-out national anthem or remarks by the organizers.

We were lucky with the weather.  It was 40 degrees/4C at the start and 50/10 by the end; the start was much colder than I like, but better than the predicted near-freezing temperature.  Even better, there was almost no wind.  Wearing tights, shorts, two long-sleeved shirts, a thin buff, a beanie, gloves, and for the first 1-½ miles a vest and a heavier buff worked fine.

There were about 160 people between the full & the half.  We were downtown on a road parallel to the river that divides Georgia and Alabama.  I started slowly but picked up a little speed when we went down a short hill and turned under some railroad tracks.  We crossed a bridge west into Alabama and turned right on the Riverwalk bicycle path on the Alabama side that parallels the one on the Georgia side.  Getting onto the path involved a steep drop, and perhaps because I’ve done almost no real downhill running for the last couple of years, I lost my balance and windmilled all the way down.  I didn’t fall, but it must have been a comical sight.  My hamstrings complained, but most of the soreness went away after a while.  As people spread out ahead of me on the moderately hilly path, I could see that I was 11th, and I knew that at least one of those was a marathoner.  I hit the mile marker at 6:33, which was about a minute faster than I had expected given the cold and my habit of starting slowly.  That got me wondering if I might have a shot at 1:30 (6:51 pace) after all, as I had expected I wouldn’t be anywhere near that.  It also made me wonder if I was going to seriously crash, since it’s not far off my 10K PR pace, but it felt ok, if a little harder than ideal.  At the north end of the Alabama Riverwalk, we turned right and crossed a pedestrian bridge back into Georgia, turning right again to get on our Riverwalk and go south.    

As we headed downhill past our building, I took off the vest and the thick buff and tossed them to DW.  Being able to wear them until I warmed up really helped.  I had passed a couple of people, and nobody was too close ahead, so I focused on three guys who looked to be about 40 yards ahead of me but were not pulling away.  My second mile was 6:54, a good pace but 21 seconds slower than my first mile.  I kept focusing on the three guys, who still seemed to be the same distance away.  My third mile was about 7:06, another 12 seconds slower than my second mile, making me think the crash-and-burn option was a real possibility.  Yet the three guys weren’t leaving me.  Silly me - I was assuming the organizers had placed the mile markers correctly.  A chat with one of the pacers after the race disabused me of that notion.  They may have done a better job later, as my times seemed to be pretty consistent between 7:05 and 7:10 for the next several miles.

There wasn’t a whole lot of novelty for most of the rest of the race.  I followed the three guys (one of whom sped up after a while) from a distance as we ran along the tree-lined Riverwalk with no difficult hills but enough inclines and descents to vary the stress on my legs. Total elevation gain was only 228 feet (~70 meters).  Sometimes I would lose sight of them around curves, but when we straightened out, they were no farther ahead.  My effort seemed like it might be too hard to sustain for the whole way, but I kept pushing, figuring if I lost touch with the guys ahead, it would be more difficult.  When I occasionally counted how many steps I was behind them in reaching various landmarks, it seemed like I was gaining about 3 steps each time, which was encouraging.  My hamstrings got sore several times in several places, but only one of the places had me concerned that if it got worse, I might have trouble, and the soreness came and went without ever getting too bad.  My hernia made its presence known a couple of times, and my lungs also were starting to hurt, but I gradually realized that the various aches weren’t bad enough to stop me unless they got much worse.  Every so often the trees to our west would part and I could see fog on the slow-moving river, which was a serene sight.  We occasionally saw random runners or cyclists, as the path wasn’t closed for the race.  I had run before on all but a one-mile stretch of the Riverwalk, and as we neared the turnaround, we reached the section that was the north end of the half that I ran five times.  I think the familiarity made it easier for me to keep pushing.

As we got close to the turnaround at about 7.5 miles, I started to see the half leaders returning.  None of them were too far ahead; one guy was clearly in first and then three were running together.  Add the two I was chasing, and I was seventh.  The turnaround was on the path, so there was no drastic drop and climb like the elevation map had shown.  When we turned around, I saw several lone runners strung out behind me at about 100-yard intervals.  That was encouraging, because even if I lost touch with the two guys ahead, there would be other people to run with, but they weren’t close enough that many of them would catch me as long as I didn’t fade.  After a while, I started seeing more and more runners, and I tried to smile at as many of them as possible, though saying anything wasn’t really an option.  Several shouted encouragement, and two out-of-town women who I had explained the course to as we had waited for the start cheered loudly for me.

I kept gradually gaining on the two guys, one of whom looked at least as much like a weightlifter or a sprinter as a distance runner, and sometime after the ten-mile mark I eased up to them.  I put on a slight push to pass them and move into fifth, and they didn’t go with me.  While I was continuing to push to gap them, I saw three guys ahead of me in the distance.  They were running faster than most joggers but a little slower than I thought the 2nd-4th place runners had been going, so I wasn’t sure if they were in the race.  They looked like guys in good shape who ran some, rather than like serious runners, so I thought they might have started fast and been fading.  I caught up to them around the 11-mile mark and tried to glance at the closest one’s chest as I went by.  I didn’t see a bib, but it was a quick glance and I might have missed it.  So there was a chance I was in second place, which is higher than I’ve ever finished.  Even though there was nobody ahead of me, that encouraged me to keep pushing - it was possible that the leader would fade too, and even if he didn’t, I needed to stay well ahead of the others because I wasn’t going to outsprint anybody half my age.  I was hurting by then, though, especially in my lungs and quads.

The course ended by going up from the Riverwalk to downtown on the unpleasant hill with lots of momentum-killing turns that is near the end of my October goal 5K, except that about halfway through it turned onto a shorter and steeper hill.  When I went around the fountain that starts the hill, nobody was in sight behind me.  I don’t know if that relaxed me or if it’s just much easier to go up that hill at end-of-half pace than end-of-5K pace, but it wasn’t too bad.  At the top, it was just a block to the finish.  I was definitely exhausted afterwards, and I ruined any good impression I might have made by dry heaving near DW’s feet several times.

My time was 1:32:46, 5th/111 overall and 1st/4 M 56-60 (yes, 56-60).  It was my best age-graded result for a half at 76.8%.  The last 1.1-mile segment was about a minute slower than I had expected; I probably was fading, but I beat the two guys behind me by 1:13 over the last 3 miles, so I wasn’t fading by that much.  I wonder if the distance was measured correctly, and I’ve asked on the race’s Facebook page what people’s watches showed.  No responses yet.  I doubt it was horribly off, but being off by a minute in either direction wouldn’t surprise me given everything else.

I know I’ve said a lot about the race organizers.  This wound up being a good experience for me since I had people to chase most of the way and the weather wasn’t that bad and I ran well, and the problems (several of which I haven’t mentioned) didn’t affect me all that much. The organizers I spoke to seemed like pleasant people.  Still, the best way I can show you what it was like is to describe the award ceremony.  It was delayed twice and held at a different location than had been announced, but that wasn’t the problem.  The nice woman in charge, the bib lady from yesterday, gave out the awards like, “Our first women’s age group winner is Heather Jones, and second place is Joan Smith.  Our next age group winner is Anna Harris…Our overall winner was Amy Lewiston.  Our masters winner was…”  You get the idea.  It’s one thing not to give the times, as not all races do that, but to not even say what the age groups were?  I’m sure many of us were thinking, “OK, that one looks like she’s in her early 30s, but the winner of the previous group looked older, so what gives?”  Then I saw the results online.  The women’s groups weren’t the same as the men’s, which was unusual enough.  Weirdest of all, there were a few groups with one-year age bands - e.g., F 25-25 or M 30-30.  They had M 20-24, M 25-25, M 26-29, and M 30-30.  They must have used some truly strange timing software.  And of course the woman couldn’t pronounce any non-Anglo-Saxon names.  Jorge Villarreal became Georgie Vil-uh-reel, and one of the two guys I followed for so long, a friendly soldier with a Nigerian-looking name was “I can’t pronounce this, but it starts with E.”  Granted, Egbezien Obiomon isn’t a common name around here, but she could have at least made an effort.  End of rant.

As for the other half in town today, it looks like I made the right choice.  It had only two people between 1:30 and 1:37, both of whom finished around a minute slower than I did, so I might not have had anybody to chase after mile 2 when the 5K runners split off.  At best I might’ve followed them and passed them late, but I did that in my race anyway.

I’m not sure what the result says about my chances of ever breaking 1:30, which I’ve thought since 2016 is at least a somewhat realistic hope.  Still, this was about as well as I could’ve possibly done today under these conditions with this buildup, so I’m very pleased.

Sun - 4.1 miles in park @ 8:50/mile, sluggish - cold & earlier-than-usual time

Mon - off 

Tues - 3.7 miles in park AM incl. strides and 3x200ish

Weds - 3.1 miles in park AM @ 8:23, much better 

Thurs - 3.2 miles in park AM incl. strides, warmup @ 9+/mile, cooldown @ 8:05/mile

Fri - off

Sat - 14.4 incl. Heroes of America half @ 1:32:46, 5th/111 OA, 76.8% AG (AG PR for half)

Total - 28.5 miles

YTD Average - 35.3 mpw

Post-1987 PRs:  Half 1:30:14 (2019); 10K 39:35 (2019); 5K 19:12 (2017); Mile 5:37.3 (2020)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Fred so this morning it was 22F for our run. I showed up in an Underarmor cold gear top, beanie, and shorts with Salomon mittens I use for cold weather. 
                he had a long sleeve, beanie, gloves and pants. He asked if I was going to be warm enough. I said I wasn’t sure what temp I needed pants at was and I was about to find out. 
                not much wind during the run. He took gloves off pretty early and my leges weren’t cold. I kept my mittens on because once I take them off my hands DO NOT warm back up. They’re ultra warm while running though.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Mark - Nice runs.  Glad the high-five didn't knock you over.   Hope you enjoy the trip with your daughter.

RP - I can do 22º in shorts when there's no wind, as it was for you, but it's borderline for me.  Glad you kept your hands warm.

James - Nice race, and yes, it is very nice to be able to shed some layers early on.  Very strange age groups, as you said.

Just easy runs for me this week (though some more like moderate/easy), but my first week over 40 miles since mid-September.  I've started using my rowing machine again and hope to get into that as a habit before my next training cycle. 130 minutes of rowing so far this week and I'll hopefully  add 15 - 20 more later today.  I don't do much core or upper body work, so a 15-20 minute per day rowing habit would be good for me.

Date Type Distance Duration Pace Temp
                  11/14/2022 Easy  6.6 mi 1:05:00   9:51  37
                  11/15/2022 Easy  6.1 mi    59:08   9:42  32
                  11/17/2022 Easy  7.1 mi 1:07:41   9:33  34
                  11/18/2022 Easy  7.1 mi 1:08:53   9:43  30
                  11/19/2022 Easy  6.3 mi 1:02:53   9:59  32
                  11/20/2022 Easy  9.3 mi 1:34:39 10:11  31

42.5 miles

watsonc123

LOL

I am so confused how a week is done already. Anyway, how did you like the pure speedwork? Have you done hill sprints in the past?

That was the week ending 13 Nov.  I've done a very small amount of hill sprints in the past, but not for years.

James - nice race.  You should be please with 1:32.

Fred and Mark - nice week.

My week done below, plus a few strength sessions.

Weekly for period: From: 14/11/2022 To 20/11/2022

in m
                    15/11 Evening Run 3.21 5.17 00:29:20 09:08 05:40 6
                    16/11 Evening Run - Mona Intervals 5.58 8.98 00:45:00 08:04 05:01 17
                    19/11 Morning Run 3.23 5.20 00:28:14 08:44 05:26 11
                    20/11 Afternoon Run - Billat 30-30 Intervals * 15 5.60 9.02 00:45:02 08:03 05:00 9

Total distance: 28.36km

PRs: 5km 18:43 (Dec 2015), 10km 39:59 (Sep 2020), half 1:26:16 (Sep 2016), full 3:09:28 (Jun 2015)

40+ PRs: 5km 19:31 (Oct 2020), 10km 39:59 (Sep 2020), half 1:29:39 (Jun 2018), full 3:13:55 (Sep 2022)

2023 PRs (hope to beat in 2024): 5km 20:34, 10km 41:37, half 1:32:32, full 3:21:05

2024 PRs: 5km 20:25

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Watson - you need to include the strength sessions Smile

Marky_Mark - is Murder Hill figurative or literal?

James - good job on what sounds like a mess of a race.  I'm still trying to understand - what did they need a safety briefing for?  This wasn't a trail race.

Fred - how much carryover do you experience from rowing to running?  I ask because we have a Concept 2 that my partner uses, but I've yet to add it into my cross-training.

CK - belated, but nice job on that half!

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Me:

49 miles running, 5 hours pool-running, and 500 meters swimming.

M: 90 minutes pool-running
                        T: 11 miles, including 6x800 in 3:31, 3:30, 3:25, 3:21, 3:20, 3:18; recoveries of 2:3x-2:5x after. Followed with leg strengthwork.
                        W: streaming yoga and 10 miles very easy (9:49) plus drills and two strides.
                        Th: 90 minutes pool-running and upper body weights/core
                        F: streaming yoga and 10 miles easy (9:41) plus drills and two strides.
                        Sa: 17.5 miles, with 4, 3, 2 miles at marathon effort and 1 mile a bit faster, with 1 mile easy between each. Paces were 7:34 for the 4 miles, 7:31 for the 3 miles, 7:36 for the 2 miles, and then the last mile in 6:59. Followed with leg strengthwork and 500 meters recovery swimming.
                        Su: 2 hours pool-running.

If you're wondering why I did a marathon workout on Saturday, it's because I'm entered in the Houston Marathon (8 weeks out).  I'm taking a similar attitude to Chicago - training for a marathon for the heck of it and then I'll decide whether to run the race when I get closer.

I entered Houston before I got Covid, which means that I ended up starting this shortened training cycle even later than I'd planned.  OTOH, Saturday's workout was really surprising - it feels like my fitness is picking up pretty close to where it was before Chicago.  So we'll see how this goes.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

JamesD

JamesD

James - good job on what sounds like a mess of a race.  I'm still trying to understand - what did they need a safety briefing for?  This wasn't a trail race.

The bib lady, who said the guy in charge even had safety briefings at the start of all their planning meetings, mentioned telling runners what to do if we had medical emergencies between water stations, or what to do if there was lightning (which was not in the forecast and is rare this time of year).  I refrained from pointing out that they had not told any of us where the water stations would be.  I can see the benefit of getting information like that to runners, but it seems like a one-page handout at the bib pickup, along with including it in the registration confirmation email, would have gotten out the information without a huge cost or environmental impact.

There was one non-safety thing I thought of that also could have been covered before the race at some point.  5K runners started 10 minutes after the marathoners and half runners.  The 5K turnaround was at the 2-mile mark, so I'm sure some of the faster 5K runners were coming up on groups of slower (and possibly inexperienced/clueless) half and full runners on the narrow path, with random non-race runners and cyclists possibly thrown into the mix.  They could've just started the 5K runners 20 minutes after the others, but if they didn't want to do that (maybe it would've cost a lot more to block for an extra 10 minutes the bridge to Alabama soon after the start?), they could've just asked full and half runners to stay to the right and be mindful of 5K folks as they approached the 2-mile mark/turnaround point, especially if they were going slower than 10-minute mile pace.  Should've been easy to ask at some point.

This experience does make me appreciate how well-organized the other halfs I've run have been.

Marky_Mark_17

James - congrats on the race result, I enjoyed your RR (even if the race seemed to be almost comedically disorganised).  Incidentally we ALWAYS get safety briefings here in NZ for any race that is on or near a road.  I think it's probably a requirement for them to get their traffic management plan for the event approved.

Fred - it's a good chance to mix things up in terms of training once race season is over.

Watson - good effort. I have been neglecting the strength work a bit lately as work has gotten busy.

Darkwave - I assume and hope that Murder Hill is figurative.  I would be a lot less inclined to go running around in a lonely forest with no cell reception if it was literal.  I like your approach to racing at the moment.

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Maraetai HM, 10 Mar, DNF

Up next: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

ccoakley

DW, sounds like a really good approach to the marathon.  I really hope you decide to run it. Have you bought a flight or are you waiting for that too?

Watson, nice job with all the speed work.

Fred, interesting you're getting higher mileage now that all your goal halfs are done.  I don't see how rowing can't not help.

James, congratulations on the race, really great job.  Think those organizers will do another race?  I'm not sure I've ever done a race that small longer than a 5k.

Mark, nice week with all the trail training.  Hope you had a good trip with your daughter.

Keen, I love the idea of you racing this random guy every year at the Wurst race, I hope it plays out that way.

I had my highest mileage week since June/Covid.  I'm mostly feeling good but the tendons/ligaments behind my left knee weren't thrilled with my tempo run so that's something to keep an eye on.

Weekly for period: From: 11/14/2022 To 11/20/2022

in ft
                              11/14 Morning Run 8.01 12.88 01:27:39 10:57 06:48 138
                              11/15 Unintentional easy progression 6.01 9.67 01:08:08 11:20 07:03 135
                              11/16 20 min tempo HMP -> 5k 5.40 8.70 00:55:19 10:15 06:21 92
                              11/17 Morning Run 6.82 10.98 01:19:26 11:39 07:14 174
                              11/18 3 @ MP 5.40 8.69 00:54:01 10:00 06:13 98
                              11/19 Lunch Run 3.00 4.83 00:31:44 10:35 06:34 75
                              11/20 Morning Run 8.10 13.03 01:29:04 11:00 06:50 144

Total distance: 42.75mi

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

zebano

James

What a race! Sounds  like you chose the right race and raced really well. It's super nice that DW met you after a mile and a half so you could ditch gear without losing it.

Marky_Mark - is Murder Hill figurative or literal?

Don't they mean the same thing these days? Figuratively of course.

Great workout on Saturday, it's funny I literally just read something about 5/4/3/2/1 @MP with 4/3/2/1 being a better choice for "mortals".

Watson I love your workouts. I need to get back to running Aussie Qs and Mona regularly.

CC you must be feeling really good if you followed up a progression run with that 20 minute tempo!

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)