I have a feeling RA might be getting more members from RW (Read 2862 times)

runfoolery

So she's not yours yet.... Thanks for the tip. Tongue

So we can drop the F-bomb in here? Over on RWOL I got a talking to for using a workaround d to call Hurricane Sandy a bitch and some lame-o reported me. I think I like this place already. Smile

Hey Eric I just want to report this moron for dropping the b-word and also for not making his/her log visible so I can see if I should respect him/her!

As always I expect some sort of quick ban or a through talking too.  Thanks. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

oops sorry I forgot to put my winkie so that everyone knows I am just kidding ;-)  Carry on with your nonsense and bitchfest about RW.

• Sub 22  5K

The feelings mutual, had a crap year but I'm finally managing to claw my way back into proper running, how you doing?

I hope all you recent RW refugees have as much fun being on RA as I have had in the last 5 years but one word of advice steer clear of Ilene as she's mine or rather she will be once I've saved enough money for a Green Card.Smile

Perhaps opportunity van material ????  IIene please let me know if we need to do something about Jules!  I think he is harmless but you just never know with creepy old dudes.

I might have forgot to say Howdy to the new invaders people so Howdy and Weclome!

Yeah I'm done posting for the day.   .

• Sub 22  5K

#artbydmcbride

I am pretty sure jules2 is opportunity van material (for me)  He posted a race photo once of him in nothing but a strategically placed race bib!   Blush

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

bhearn is another.......

Runners run

Ostrich runner

So she's not yours yet.... Thanks for the tip. Tongue

Most everybody around here is up for a rousing game of "just the tip."

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Docket_Rocket

Can I stalk the beautiful women of the BF over here without fear of S*S's dungeon?

Depends on how cute of a stalker are you....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Meat Wagon

Puker

Depends on how cute of a stalker are you....

You're the one who has a picture of me on your desk at work, if I recall correctly...

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Docket_Rocket

You're the one who has a picture of me on your desk at work, if I recall correctly...

That was fun.  Do you still have it?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Meat Wagon

Puker

Does this look familiar?

Docket_Rocket

I recognize everything but the picture!  There is nothing of the sort atop my desk.  Stalker! Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Hey Eric I just want to report this moron for dropping the b-word and also for not making his/her log visible so I can see if I should respect him/her!

As always I expect some sort of quick ban or a through talking too.  Thanks. 

I don't have a log here yet, but that is on my list of things to do soon. However, my log is not likely to be worthy of respect, unless you can appreciate mediocrity. Heh. I don't think I can handle another "talking to". I might cry. Sad
                            Meat Wagon

Puker

I don't have a log here yet, but that is on my list of things to do soon. However, my log is not likely to be worthy of respect, unless you can appreciate mediocrity. Heh. I don't think I can handle another "talking to". I might cry. Sad

Logging is too much work. I'd rather people just assume that I don't run.

Hobby Jogger

Hello.  I am new here Smile

5/4/19 - Twilight Zone 24 Hour