I have a feeling RA might be getting more members from RW (Read 2862 times)

Meat Wagon

Puker

Can I stalk the beautiful women of the BF over here without fear of S*S's dungeon?

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

I'm in. I've mostly been a lurker at RWOL with just a few posts. I enjoyed that community and the folks I had become familiar with (in the slight way you can become familiar with people on the internet that you've never met). I'm so new to running I don't feel like I have much to offer others, but I get so much information from y'all. Just know I'm here, lurking (not creepy). I'll speak every now and then if I have something positive to offer. Happy Thanksgiving All! Willis
      FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Hi there, StupidLazyDog! MeatWagon!!!!! Don't go invading any publicly accessible forums now, ya hear? You too, Mandy!

Thanks Eric. I always enjoyed using your training log and now the community seems to to be calling me back.

xor

Can I stalk the beautiful women of the BF over here without fear of S*S's dungeon?

No dungeon per se.  But 1) a few more mods than one, who 2) participate actively.  Pays to be nice and all.

(in both directions. The mods here, because they actively participate, are nice people)

xor

So we can drop the F-bomb in here? Over on RWOL I got a talking to for using a workaround d to call Hurricane Sandy a bitch and some lame-o reported me. I think I like this place already. Smile

No.  Hell no.  Shit no. 

I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Runners run

Meat Wagon

Puker

Hi there, StupidLazyDog! MeatWagon!!!!! Don't go invading any publicly accessible forums now, ya hear? You too, Mandy!

Hot.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

#artbydmcbride

I'm in. I've mostly been a lurker at RWOL with just a few posts. I enjoyed that community and the folks I had become familiar with (in the slight way you can become familiar with people on the internet that you've never met). I'm so new to running I don't feel like I have much to offer others, but I get so much information from y'all. Just know I'm here, lurking (not creepy). I'll speak every now and then if I have something positive to offer. Happy Thanksgiving All! Willis

What choo talkin' about, Willis?

(sorry, I couldn't help myself!  Welcome!)

Runners run

jules2

Both.  The ultra forum is, presently, more active.  The trail runners forum could always use fresh blood.

The vampire group is also looking for fresh blood.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

jules2!   Nice to see you!   Smile

Runners run

The vampire group is also looking for fresh blood.

You're not supposed to admit that the trail runners are vampires.  

We don't want people to know that.

MTA: THEY.  I mean they.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                          Emil Zatopek

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

You're not supposed to admit that the trail runners are vampires.  

We don't want people to know that.

MTA: THEY.  I mean they.

Well, it's pretty logical.  It's not a good trail run till you're bleeding, anyway.

Running is dumb.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Do they sparkle?

jules2

jules2!   Nice to see you!   Smile

The feelings mutual, had a crap year but I'm finally managing to claw my way back into proper running, how you doing?

I hope all you recent RW refugees have as much fun being on RA as I have had in the last 5 years but one word of advice steer clear of Ilene as she's mine or rather she will be once I've saved enough money for a Green Card.Smile

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.