Invisible Fences for dogs (Read 865 times)

The King of Beasts

Invisible Fences for demons

running ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Jeff you forgot the invisible fences for hippies. Heh.

Invisible Fences FTW!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I have a pet defense system that I inherited when we bought this house.  I love that it enables deer, groundhogs and coyote (maybe not coyote) to roam through our yard.  I hate to think what it's worth, the collars cost $250, so I was happy when the previous owners left theirs behind for me.  I have a ....really really not smart dog.... and I didn't think I could train him, Pet Defence offer training, but it took me 20 minutes, spread out over three days.  The only time he wanders off is if the battery goes dead.  If you're electrically inclined I'd probably make it yourself if possible, it's a ridiculous amount of money. 

oh yeah and i don't recommend you have it on a high setting and then touch it to see what the impact is, when you're outside of the boundary line by 30 feet. 

jfa

Bought the system and an extra collar for $300 at the big orange store. Installed it in about an hour. Let the zapping begin. The electric shocks will continue until the morale improves.

Oh wait, that's something else.