The Lady Boy Prostitutes and I (Read 1845 times)

Now that was a bath...

One year mission in the making. Two for the price of one. Me - Fafafini - Friend - Friend - Fafafini The one on the left I once had an argument with at 5am when she was fighting with a punter over $20 outside my bedroom window. Ahhhhh, New Zealand. Home of the Kiwis, beautiful beaches, bubbling volcanos and a mecca of legalized transvestite prostitution. Move over Holland. We too have legal man fanny on the market!
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhhhh, New Zealand. Home of the Kiwis, beautiful beaches, bubbling volcanos and a mecca of legalized transvestite prostitution. Move over Holland. We too have legal man fanny on the market!
      The US is WAY too boring...I need to come to NZ. Plus you have better weather...even if it is backwards seasons.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

What's a "punter"?
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          What's a "punter"?
          Not certain, but I think a punter is a bookie.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Now that was a bath...

A punter is a customer that pays for services. In England it's a bloke that visits hookers. It can also mean gambler though so 'bookie' was close! I have a fascination with Fafafinis. The concept of bringing a baby born male up as female because you don't have a daughter is complex morally and culturally, but the characters themselves are really interesting. Never met one before I moved to New Zealand but the area that I live in now is a mecca for them. Prostitution is legal here - so they are a dominating presence on the streets at night.
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Kooky, you taught me a new word today. Fafafini. I have never heard of it. I went and researched and found out some very interesting information. Thanks! Smile Here's a short video that I found from National Geographic. http://www.weshow.com/uk/p/11552/fafafini_sexual_identity Life is interesting. MTA: I don't know why it's not working....sorry.
              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Prophet!

i've gone to Samoan parties where there usually are a number of fafafini or fa'afafine ... i'm telling you they are a force to be reckon with. You do not want to mess with them for sure...they fight much feistier than the men. Although you usually stay clear of fights with Samoans in general Smile ...
                JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Samoans...GS cookies...? Evil grin That video is really interesting. Man, life in the upper midwest of the US is really boring.

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Samoans...GS cookies...? Evil grin That video is really interesting. Man, life in the upper midwest of the US is really boring.
                      Hmm, have you checked out Madison, Wisconsin, lol?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmm, have you checked out Madison, Wisconsin, lol?
                        Yeah, Madtown is cool (capitol of my home state, woot!)...in the middle of BFE, though, LOL.

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

A punter is a customer that pays for services. In England it's a bloke that visits hookers. It can also mean gambler though so 'bookie' was close!
                          That makes sense as the word was used in the movie "Snatch". I learned so many new words from watching Guy Ritchie's movies. That whole Cockney rhyming slang is hilarious. I am down the apple and pairs and off to the battle cruiser. Translation: I am going down the stairs and going to the pub. In regards to the fafafini bit, when I was stationed in Hawaii while in the Army, they had transvestite hookers there too, but they were called "Mahoos" pronounced "ma who". I saw two get in a fight in Waikiki one morning at about 3:00 am and it was the best damn street fight I have ever seen. I just remember one slamming the crap out of the other's head against one of those big blue corner mail boxes.
                          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.