so my heel has been bugging me...here's the x-ray... (Read 246 times)

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Image is dead

No, it's just that his heel is that bad.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Oh, sorry.  I had trouble posting images, but it shows up on Google Chrome.  Oh well, it's a pretty gnarly bone spur.  I'd try posting the pic again, but it probably wouldn't work.

kilkee

runktrun

I'm really disappointed I can't see said gnarly bone spur Sad  I can't successfully post pics either, though many people have explained it to me many times...

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

kcam

Heh.  I was able to see it yesterday but today it's a broken link.  To my untrained eye it looked pretty horrible.  I'm surprised you've been able to run.

bhearn

While you're waiting, here's mine. Not so horrible, but definitely there.

Does this work?  Link to an image I uploaded...if not, I am hopeless.  For more reasons than I was aware.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SNAj1TaqMpYkxIb3dPUnN4NDg/view?usp=sharing

bhearn

Yeah. Wow.

bhearn

BeeRunB

mmmmmm.........calcaneus is always a tease.........how about a little more tibia......come on....a little patella maybe.......come on........just even the littlest thought about the lush gray scale of some x-rayed femur.......oh.......my.........I might have been refused an opportunity to become a full-body scanner operator for the TSA, but all prayers are definitely answered here at x-RA.....

While you're waiting, here's mine. Not so horrible, but definitely there.