Logging drinks (Read 823 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Eric, the folks over in the 2k club need a way to log their daily alcohol intake. This is for a project that Thunder proposed to start next week. I am sure you have nothing better to do, so if you could fast track this, that would be great. Thanks so much. Evil grin Wink
    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Like the other stuff, it will probably let you pick your units, right? Gallons or Liters or kegs Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

eric :)

Trent, I've already taken much heat about abetting people in running insane miles. I don't need another reason for people to hate me Tongue So, I'm sorry to say that this will not be added. Besides, if you drink enough, you probably wouldn't care if this tool exists or not. Just sayin'. eric Smile
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

You've seriously taken heat for encouraging the madness of runners? Wow...

Tick tock

eric :)

You've seriously taken heat for encouraging the madness of runners? Wow...
            Not exactly, but people blamed me for their constant presence on the site. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Trent invented the internet, he shouldn't blame you for playing with his toys.

Tick tock

Not exactly, but people blamed me for their constant presence on the site. Big grin
                It IS your fault I've logged more hours on RA than running this year... Tongue
                Back when I was a young hare...
                  Oooh, finally something I won't be considered a 'novice' in! Wooo!
                  I wish my lawn was emo...