Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

A Saucy Wench

I finally finished the rest of this thread. Is it wrong that I find myself siding with Trent in the bagel war of 2009? Criminy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Crimini mushrooms are not real mushrooms.

I finally finished the rest of this thread. Is it wrong that I find myself siding with Trent in the bagel war of 2009? Criminy
        yes, this is very wrong. Repent and leave the dark side immediately.

Maniac

Yes

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Mitch & Pete's Mom

It is okay with me. I kinda get where he is coming from too. I remember when I was real little, what a treat it was to go to a deli with my Grandpa while my Grandma shopped and the deli worker would take bagel off of this "clothes line" like contraption and slather it up with cream cheese for me. Yumm. Then again, I'm rather goofy for food. Yesterday, I forced the family to push their way through the crowds at an Italian street fair so I could sit on a curb and eat a cannoli.
            Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is this place up the street that serves this stuff it calls "Pizza". Place is called Dominos, I think.
                Way late to this, but I'm with srlopez on raisins. Good grief, they are the scourge of the comestible galaxy. Grapes: awesome Grape juice: really great Grape jam: oh yeah Vinegar: nice Wine: hellz yeah Raisins: contemptible
                “I used to be a runner. Uh-huh. Not a marathoner. A runner. Marathons are bullshit. They’re all hype. Some official picks a random day, and rain or cold, you’re out there pounding the pavement alongside 50,000 other dumbfucks. No. There’s some things it’s better to do all by yourself.” Augustus Hill, Oz
                  But these are real bagels, right?
                  “I used to be a runner. Uh-huh. Not a marathoner. A runner. Marathons are bullshit. They’re all hype. Some official picks a random day, and rain or cold, you’re out there pounding the pavement alongside 50,000 other dumbfucks. No. There’s some things it’s better to do all by yourself.” Augustus Hill, Oz
                  xor

Definitely. (and... for the record... definately) They also contain real dog.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmm... (actually, I don't know if they are good...but it's fun to taunt Trent)

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes Zoomy. They do bite. Dead
                        xor

Bagel. Ba-gel. Ba gel. I can handle most flavors of gel, but I don't think I'd dig the barium one. And I'm sure it would send me into the portapotty faster than chocolate powergel (which I didn't think was possible... "there's a reason they call it powergel") Ok then.

xor

What happens if I drink gatorade endurance (aka golytely) with barium gel?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not Ba = barium Ba = ba ba black sheep. wool gel.
                                I think ewe are mistaken.