Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

an amazing likeness

Si! This was the song playing when Mia Wallace ODed (who? Uma's character in Pulp Fiction). Although not the Neil Diamond version.
    Urge Overkill

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

SRL - I thought I had laughed enough for one night, but you continue to deliver. Big grin Kooky - I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can do ANYTHING. Even manifest OJ. Tongue (how'd I do? do you think I could get a job as a therapist?)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kooky - I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can do ANYTHING. Even manifest OJ. Tongue (how'd I do? do you think I could get a job as a therapist?)
        If anyone could manifest juice, it's Claire...I think. Do you suppose there is a training plan for manifesting OJ? Perhaps the Marathon-to-OJ-Manifestation should be a goal of mine... I think I already have the Marathon-to-Beer-Manifestation thing figured out.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I I think I already have the Marathon-to-Beer-Manifestation thing figured out.
          Excellent Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Zoom - we can positively come up with one, tailored to fit your specific OJ manifesting needs. I'll get right on it. As soon as I figure out.... where has the RUM gone?!! (SRL - that ref might be a little too recent for you, but you can take a whack at it.) Wink
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom - we can positively come up with one, tailored to fit your specific OJ manifesting needs. I'll get right on it. As soon as I figure out.... where has the RUM gone?!!
              I know where the rum has gone in this house...he's sitting at the computer behind me. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Top 'O the World!

some things are a little too "Dirty Old Man", even for me. .
                correct current terminology: Creepy Old Guy! Big grin
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  Ok, Zoom - 4 parts rum, 1 part OJ: that'll have you manifesting anything you damn well want. Tongue
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, Zoom - 4 parts rum, 1 part OJ: that'll have you manifesting anything you damn well want. Tongue
                    ...like my stomach contents manifesting in the toilet.

~ Sarah Kay

well, work up slowly. Start with half and half. Evil grin
                      xor

but you can take a whack at it.
                        Tell me something I don't know. As for the reference, if I can pull off There Will Be Blood, I think I can do Jack Sparrow.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Panera
                          What are you doing in a Panera?
                          They pay money for this class? Does that include the food from Panera?
                          Panera ≠ food
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What are you doing in a Panera? Panera ≠ food
                            What the hell took you so long...page 3?! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What the hell took you so long...page 3?! Tongue
                              2 kiddos with H1N1 I am busy watching the great swamp singlet war of 2009 I had to go out and run I was at a meeting ...okay, no good excuses. I apologize.
                              MrH

Panera ≠ food
                                True, but Panera = free WiFi.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.