Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

MrH

Michael Pollan is on Colbert tonight.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

What the?! Tongue
      LOL, my reaction EXACTLY.
      March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)

Maniac

Did we ever figure out what the "class" was? Please, for the love of everything holy, don't let it be a therapy session. Awful. Not only content wise, but in public? No, please no.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did we ever figure out what the "class" was? Please, for the love of everything holy, don't let it be a therapy session. Awful. Not only content wise, but in public? No, please no.
          I'm thinking it was. Go on Amazon and search books for the word manifest. There are a slew of self-help books about manifesting stuff.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

You are thinking of Reese's Peanutbutter Cupts.
            Can we have Rese's Peanutbutter Cupts bagels? Shocked

Roads were made for journeys...

Can we have Rese's Peanutbutter Cupts bagels? Shocked
              Now that's the best idea I've heard all day. i have no idea what the group was. All I know is that I enjoyed every minute of their conversation. Evil grin
                Michael Pollan is on Colbert tonight.
                He's also gonna be here in Baltimore at the Enoch Pratt Library on Saturday, May 16.

#artbydmcbride

Classic bagels come only in plain, salt, sesame and poppy seed. Onion and garlic bagels are acceptable. So too are pumpernickel and rye. But that is it.
                  What?....No egg bagel?

Runners run

MrH

What?....No egg bagel?
                    Now that's a bagel good enough for Jehovah himself. I mean, "Blasphemer!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erthun0Pauc

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

no blueberry?? come ON!
                      My company used to have bagel Fridays. I had a blueberry sour dough bagel once. Mmm... Sadly, I could not find a store that sells that ever again. All I got now are fond memories of that one time.
                        So the cinnamon crunch bagels are out? I know it tastes like a donut, but the menu says bagel, so that means it is good for me right? For the record, a plain cinnamon crunch bagel has almost as many calories as a Whopper Jr...Shocked
                        Matt

2010 Races:
                        March: Irish Jig 5K - 24:31 (new PR)
                        May: 5/3 Riverbank Run 25K - 2:34:12 (new PR)
                        June: Brian Diemer Amerikam 5K - 23:39 (new PR)
                        June: Reeds Lake Run 5K - 24:48 (this race has kicked my butt two years running)
                        September: 2010 Mackinac Bridge Run - 36:59
                        September: Park2Park Half Marathon - 1:57:26 (new PR)
                          For the record, a plain cinnamon crunch bagel has almost as many calories as a Whopper Jr...Shocked
                          but it sure tastes a hell of a lot better
                            the only thing usually worth getting at Panera is their tea. Their coffee is barf-worthy. but every once in a while... i love me some blueberry bagel. (and Mile Collector, purportedly Panera's bagels are sour dough)
                            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

but every once in a while... i love me some blueberry bagel. (and Mile Collector, purportedly Panera's bagels are sour dough)
                              Thanks for the tip! I love me some blueberry bagel Big grin
                                so for lunch today, my carrots were old and dried out, my apple was stale and my water bottle smelled like ass. I shoulda gone to Panera. Big grin