Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

Dave

Don't let the man (Trent) beat you down, Labrat. He's a bagel snob through and through. And I think he has a vendetta against Panera. Hold your quasi-bagel high and enjoy it with your tea. And surf on their internet connection. We don't have to tell Trent.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Mitch & Pete's Mom

so for lunch today, my carrots were old and dried out, my apple was stale and my water bottle smelled like ass. I shoulda gone to Panera. Big grin
      Just for making me laugh so hard last night with this thread, I should invite you over for lunch today.
      Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
        We don't have to tell Trent.
        Oh, he will find out. Tongue Aimster - FREE FOOOD! I'm booking my flight now. Big grin

Now that was a bath...

I swear this message board is infiltrating my 'real' life. I have only ever once had a bagel (not my bag baby) but yesterday after perusing this thread, in an act of utter lustful randomness, a young man that thinks my daughter is hot delivered about 6 bags of bagels to our house. All plain and thus Trent acceptable. Can someone please post a thread about chocolate cake and curry as I am hoping it will work again today.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Don't let the man (Trent) beat you down, Labrat. He's a bagel snob through and through. And I think he has a vendetta against Panera. Hold your quasi-bagel high and enjoy it with your tea. And surf on their internet connection. We don't have to tell Trent.
            I didn't know if Trent was espousing bagel knowledge or bagel opinions. And if it was knowledge, was it based on heritage or science. Frankly I just didn't to argue that my toasted "everything bagel" with smuckers low sugar strawberry jam was a bagel only to find it didn't meet strict bagel guidelines.

Can someone please post a thread about chocolate cake and curry as I am hoping it will work again today.
              chocolate curry cake is only eaten in New Zealand I take it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

blueberry sour dough bagel
                Not a bagel
                cinnamon crunch bagels
                Not a bagel
                blueberry bagel
                Not a bagel
                plain
                A bagel
                everything bagel.
                Maybe a bagel
                toasted "everything bagel" with smuckers low sugar strawberry jam
                Not even close
                I didn't know if Trent was espousing bagel knowledge or bagel opinions.
                It depends on how you come down on this question:
                was it based on heritage or science
                you know, as if there is a difference... Wink
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Panera's.. yummm.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent - your bagel guidelines are far too restrictive. The other bagels (especially blueberry) feel quite put out at your lack of respect for their obvious high approval ratings by the masses. Tongue
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent - your bagel guidelines are far too restrictive. The other bagels (especially blueberry) feel quite put out at your lack of respect for their obvious high approval ratings by the masses. Tongue
                      Ahh yes, the wikiality mentality. Not my guidelines. These are the classic bagel types. All others are like wonder bread to a baguette.
                      xor

baguettes make my teeth hurt. Though Wonder bread is fun because it can be wadded up in a ball and thrown as a weapon. I don't know what would hurt worse: getting pegged by a wonder ball or bapped with a baguette. Testing ensues.

How'd that test go SRL?
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I will grant this: it is far easier to make eggs in a basket on cast iron over a campfire when using wonder bread.
                              or cherry pies. mmm mmmm yum
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

FWIW, my lunch meeting today was catered by Panera. Criminy.