Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

FWIW, my lunch meeting today was catered by Panera. Criminy.
    Were there any blueberry bagels?
      did you actually partake? I wanna know everything in detail that you ate. Calorie content and nutritional value.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Were there any blueberry bagels?
        No. There is no such thing.
        did you actually partake? I wanna know everything in detail that you ate. Calorie content and nutritional value.
        I ate plastic. 500000 calories. I need to go for a run.
        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I ate plastic. 500000 calories. I need to go for a run.
          Sorry to hear that you gained 142.85714285714285714285714285714 pounds. Plastic is quite high in energy content. Go run, my friend. Your calves are bigger than I last remember.

Mitch & Pete's Mom

FWIW, my lunch meeting today was catered by Panera. Criminy.
            Okay, someone cue the music from the Twilight Zone, Claire received multiple bags of bagles, Trent was forced to eat plasticy-bagle-like products from the Panera. Is there a connection? Eh, maybe not.
            Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
              Shhhh! I have everything under control. Evil grin
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shhhh! I have everything under control. Evil grin
                Yeah. Be careful with that. It was an admissions committee meeting.
                  oh. crap. should I send chocolates? Big grin
                    I have only one thing to say to this thread...

xor

As God is my witness.... I thought sea cows could fly.

MrH

I have only one thing to say to this thread...

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xor

From the wiki article about the USS Akron:
                          At 785 feet (239 m) long, 20 ft (6 m) shorter than the Hindenburg, she and her sister, Macon (ZRS-5), were amongst the largest flying objects in the world. Although the Hindenburg was longer, the two airships still hold the world record for helium-filled airships.
                          That's Big Blimpin'.

Maniac

As God is my witness.... I thought sea cows could fly.
                            WKRP in Cincinnati...Right? Except with turkeys instead of sea cows. Because sea cows would likely have been harder to throw out of a helicopter.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

One of my favorite toys as a kid. This is on sale on eBay for $75.
                              xor

WKRP in Cincinnati...Right? Except with turkeys instead of sea cows. Because sea cows would likely have been harder to throw out of a helicopter.
                                Indeed. Explanation: in that WKRP episode, Les is giving an on-the-scene report of the turkey stunt. One of the beautiful things about that scene is that he gives a breathless report that is pretty much word-for-word and emotionally reminiscent of the famous reporting of the Hindenburg disaster. An exploding, floating manatee is pretty surreal, so I didn't think a jump to the mighty KRP was that much further.