Pick up the toys B!*tch and where's my dinner? (Read 696 times)

Now that was a bath...

I am getting a free cook and cleaner because of my stress fracture whilst I am on crutches. All paid for by the New Zealand government. They are coming around later today to assess my needs. "Would you like a driver to drive you around too or someone to take you shopping?" They ask. "No bitch. Just clean my house and get in the kitchen already." Let's sing the New Zealand National Anthem to celebrate. One, two three, all together now... # E Ihowa Atua, O ngä iwi mätou rä, Äta whakarongona; Me aroha noa. Kia hua ko te pai; Kia tau tö atawhai; Manaakitia mai Aotearoa. # Öna mano tängata Kiri whero, kiri mä, Iwi Mäori Päkehä Rüpeke katoa, Nei ka tono ko ngä hë Mäu e whakaahu kë, Kia ora märire Aotearoa. # Töna mana kia tü! Töna kaha kia ü; Tona rongo hei paku Ki te ao katoa Aua rawa ngä whawhai, Ngä tutu a tata mai; Kia tupu nui ai Aotearoa. # Waiho töna takiwä Ko te ao märama; Kia whiti töna rä Taiäwhio noa. Ko te hae me te ngangau Meinga kia kore kau; Waiho i te rongo mau Aotearoa. # Töna pai me toitü; Tika rawa, pono pü; Töna noho, täna tü; Iwi nö Ihoa. Kaua möna whakamä; Kia hau te ingoa; Kia tü hei tauira; Aotearoa. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    Mishka-old log

What language is that? Wookie?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am so moving. Got a spare room?

Now that was a bath...

Here's Princess Leah singing Wookie... Probably
            Awesome, Claire!!!! Excellent news Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

madness baby

What time is dinner served, Claire? That is so incredible. If I could speak NZer, I would sing along Wink
              deb

Now that was a bath...

Well its official! I have a full time cook/cleaner/driver/child minder 9 -5pm for the next two weeks and then from 8 - 5pm the week after when Jake goes back to school. They will reassess the situation after my next Sport's Doctor appointment. It should be arranged within the next day or so. I can either have one of their carers or hire a friend for $11.90 an hour and they will pay the bill. They are also giving me a bath seat, a special stool to help me when I am in the kitchen, a trolley to push from room to room so that I can move things about and a grabber to get things off the floor. They will courier those tomorrow. I feel very disabled now! I have to say that incredibly great as this is - it made me cry when she said that she thought I needed full time help. I felt redundant and like I wasn't capable of looking after my family. Silly I know, but that's how I felt. Claire xxx
                  ((((hugs)))) Claire - I probably would have felt the same way Sad Still - chin up and all that - this will definitely get you better - honestly, I figured you would have had a hard time staying with the crutches, just because you would have put your family's needs ahead of your own. One tough Kooky - you Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Finished!

oh Claire, you're not silly! A real shame we can't all come over and visit you Wink
                    Walk + Jog = wog.
                    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, you guys have some stellar healthcare.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

I can either have one of their carers or hire a friend for $11.90 an hour and they will pay the bill.
                        Will they pay for my ticket over ??