Data being processed? (Read 693 times)

I've had the "Your data has been transfered to the server and is being processed. It will take a couple of minutes before your data becomes available." message for over an hour now.  I've never had this problem before.  Is there an issue I'm unaware of?
    eric :)

I'm not sure why the importer stopped accepting data.  I'll take a look when I get home tonight.
        Exact same issue for me. It has been saying that the data is being processed for about an hour.

I'm so glad it's not just me!  I've rebooted three times, checked for browser updates, and was on the verge of banging my head against the wall.

Jennie

Silver Falls Half Marathon 11/3/2019 Goals:

1. Don't fall.

2. Finish.

3. See #1 and #2.

RickyB

Same here! help???????
            Rotad

ditto. I've been waiting the past 2hrs for my info to show up. I'm using a 405.

Same here.

Although I'm sure Eric will let us know what's up once he has things figured out. So until then, I imagine everyone who has uploaded is in the "me too" category.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

If I can't log it, did I actually run it?
                  Rotad

If its not logged, it didn't happen.  it was only a dream.......jk
                    theyapper

On the road again...

Eric - I'm in the same boat, but thought it might help if you knew that I also tried to upload from a file, both a gpx and a zipped tcx that were exported from Garmin Connect.  Neither worked.

Not worried - you're on top of it as always.  Just wanted to give you as much info as possible.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Skooter 3.0

+1, 10.6.2, most recent version of firefox, love you.

mta: device upload

Goals?

Prince of Fatness

Looks like I picked the right day to not run.

Not at it at all. 

lizardmn

same here...it's been processing for about 2 hours.

Why is anybody adding that they are also having trouble and that its been processing for two hours?

ITS NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW!

Wow people, get past it and check back later. You have to have more things to do then sit in front of your computer and keep checking to see if your workout is ready for you to drool over.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TJoseph

It is working now.  My data posted.