Cross training question (Read 1013 times)

I have no idea if this is possible, but I had a buddy in college who smoked a ton of pot and also ran a whole bunch.  He believed that THC got stored in his fat, and that burning fat during a long run was enough to get him high.

i think that was probably the weed talking.

i think that was probably the weed talking.

If you can hear the weed talking, I think you might be mixing something else into your cross training program.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

mikeymike

I don't know it helps but everyone knew that one guy in high school who smoked a pound of weed a week and the one day ran a 4:37 mile in gym class wearing jeans and high tops.

Runners run

ymmv

I don't know it helps but everyone knew that one guy in high school who smoked a pound of weed a week and the one day ran a 4:37 mile in gym class wearing jeans and high tops.

did someone yell "narcs!" right before he started?

Giant Flaming Dork

You have not been paying attention.

Possibly.

I was too busy gettin' the munchies.

http://xkcd.com/621/

So true, the best hockey player we had - would skate circles around everyone - was one of the biggest potheads in town. Then again, I grew up in Woburn and it was hard to find anyone that didn't smoke weed.