The shirts are here! (Read 6339 times)

Basically... run!

Thanks, Eric! I'm so excited about my RA shirt!!! Smile

Ordered mine right away. Thanks!

Swadvad

I had no problems.
        bridgerunner

laced up!

Yippee, just ordered my Women's Tank Top; I love the color Smile. I had no problems at all ordering online, thanks again!
            Tried to order one yesterday but without success. Had the same result using IE and Firefox browsers. I managed to get to the point where the cost is calculated for delivery but get a message saying 'Running Ahead doesn't deliver to this address'. Any thoughts? I live in the UK. Thanks Chris
            Paint your life in bright colours.

Into the wild

Mine is winging its way to France today... Big grin Chrisoco, if you want it sent to me I'll forward it to you m8.; Johnny

Shut up and run

Tried to order one yesterday but without success. Had the same result using IE and Firefox browsers. I managed to get to the point where the cost is calculated for delivery but get a message saying 'Running Ahead doesn't deliver to this address'. Any thoughts? I live in the UK. Thanks Chris
                ^^^^what he said^^^^ Maybe those of us in the UK having trouble ordering could use the Paypal link? What do you think Eric?
                  Also, I just loved the implication that all your users look like supermodels.
                  You mean we don't??? Wink
                    Hi Eric, the shirts look great. However, I too was unable to complete the order. At the google checkout, the error read "RunningAhead.com does not ship to this address". Confused I live in BC, Canada. Any suggestions? Sabina
                      Something must have been tweaked cuz I just tried again and the order has gone through! Smile Smile Smile $23.90 including the shipping so that's about 12 of our English pounds given the currently favourable (to us) exchange rate. Gots to be a bargain! Hurrah!
                      eric :)

Hi guys, I modified the data sent over to Google Checkout last night and I've received some orders from the UK and South Africa. I can only assume that the tweak worked. Please let me know if this is not the case. Sabina: I've received and shipped an order to Toronto this weekend so I'm not sure what's going on. Could you try again since I've uploaded some bits of code hoping to remedy international shipping problems. eric Smile
                        BuckeyeGirl1

Just ordered mine! Thanks Eric...I can't wait to get them and proudly wear them. Smile
                          BuckeyeGirl1

Eric~ I just realized that I accidentaly ordered an XS White shirt and meant to order and XL. No amount of running will ever put me in an extra small. Tongue Is there way to get that switched to the right size? I ordered the navy one right. Let me know what I can do. Thanks! BuckeyeGirl1
                            eric :)

Eric~ I just realized that I accidentaly ordered an XS White shirt and meant to order and XL. No amount of running will ever put me in an extra small. Tongue Is there way to get that switched to the right size? I ordered the navy one right. Let me know what I can do. Thanks! BuckeyeGirl1
                              BuckeyeGirl1, You can cancel your order and create a new one with the correct shirt size. I can cancel it for you too if you like. eric Smile

Looking gooooood ;p

Well done Eric, a fine internet purchasing experience.....I can't wait for the goods Smile
                                The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....