>News and Announcements>The shirts are here!
You can cancel your order and create a new one with the correct shirt size. I can cancel it for you too if you like.
Come Run With Us!
AlexBlogrunner's Road To New York - Daily Nonsense Delivered Fresh To Your MonitorGroupsNYC Road Runners | 1500 Mile | Half-Marathoners
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
wake me up!
Rick "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobbyrunningforcassy.blogspot.com
Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson
Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service