The shirts are here! (Read 6339 times)

Tyler S

I agree, the first one is my favorite.
    eric :)

Eric, I think the first one of those is best. Smile Just my opinion! Smile
      I like the first one too Smile Does that mean you won't be designing a new logo?

Treadmill Addict

I actually have a good idea for one. I'll throw out a rough draft tonight and post it to see if anyone likes it. Smile

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

Treadmill Addict

Okay, so here are my ideas. There are some really good ideas already, so I just thought I'd throw my two cents into the bucket. It will be cool to have a new logo, they all look great so far! (Meaning the ones before mine...) And obviously, my theme with this idea was sort of a gear theme, meaning that this site is based on fine tuning running, learning from logs, etc. , treating our bodies like a fine tuned machine, haha.... (someday mine will be fine tuned!!) Smile

Sarah (37)

Cryptic

i like the 5th one down but i wish it had the font of the last one then i would really like it Confused

Treadmill Addict

Like this? Smile

Sarah (37)

Cryptic

yep
                  Just ordered mine today. About time too.....been planning to place my order for quite some time now.... --Steve
                  Received the shirt yesterday - very impressed! Love the fit, the feel and the price. Nice to support a great resource - thanks Eric! --Steve PS Sorry to hijack the recent slew of logo ideas..

"run" "2" "eat"

Like this? Smile
                    interesting artwork. not sure yet which one looks best.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams