Bad Elevation Point (Read 675 times)

I realize that this is probably a problem with google maps api and not really your issue, but perhaps you would have a little more pull with them, or know of a way to debug this issue. On this course http://www.runningahead.com/logs/19220cb739f543df8da2c2ee57c59b6e/courses/dcba65e5c2da47828e4214a2d16f32f1 I am unable to obtain elevation information and get an error that there is a bad elevation point. Any insight other than I'm S.O.L.?
    eric :)

Hrm... I'll need to investigate this and get back to you.
        thanks eric. on further review looks like google's elevation service is down right now. can't get elevation for any of my courses.
          appears to be all better now. thanks eric!
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Evil grin Eric's da man! Why, when some little company like Google has a technical issue, he just calls them up and says, "Hey, you're messing with my mojo, man!" and they're all like, "Yes, sir, Mr. Yee, we'll have that fixed for you within the hour!" Big grin Not laughing at you, Jeffrey... I just find it hard to pass up an opportunity to yank our fearless leader's chain a bit every now and then... and this was a good one! Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Evil grin I just find it hard to pass up an opportunity to yank our fearless leader's chain a bit every now and then... and this was a good one! Wink
              Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin .... Big grin

Running ... just keep running!