Gimme, gimme, gimme! (Read 559 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, not "me," them... I am doing some fundraising for charities while running my 2 big races this Fall. I would appreciate any financial support that you can give to these two great organizations in my name. The first event is the Komen Grand Rapids Race for the Cure 5k in Grand Rapids on Sept. 30th. Here is my personal fundraising page for this excellent charity: LINK My last and biggest race of the year will be the Grand Rapids Half-Marathon on Oct. 29. I will be running this race for "Girls On The Run"--a fantastic organization that gets 3rd-8th grade girls involved in sports by training them for their first 5k race. I have seen several girls wearing their trademark New Balance shoes (which they supply to EVERY girl involved) at races over the Summer and first read about the program in our local paper this past Spring. I will be doing my charity run as part of their "Team Tiara" program. This coming Spring I am planning to do volunteer work for our local chapter's 5k race. My fundraising page for this event is at: LINK I would simply love it if everyone could donate to both charities, but if you can't, I'd still be thrilled to have you choose the one that "speaks" to you, personally. And if you know anyone else who might be interested in helping these great organizations, please feel free to forward this on. Thanks in advance for your generosity. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay