Weirdest local news story (Read 819 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This took place last night on the opposite side of our county. Anything funny, interesting, or downright bizarre from your neck of the woods? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still hate spiders.

~ Sarah Kay

---- Cynthia
          Not sure if this is really interesting, but the pics are certainly bizarre! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289803,00.html Warning, the link off that page to the pics could be disturbing if you are a big baby, click at your own risk. Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not sure if this is really interesting, but the pics are certainly bizarre! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289803,00.html Warning, the link off that page to the pics could be disturbing if you are a big baby, click at your own risk. Wink
            Ack, I remember that story from a while back. If I didn't know the story was true I'd think it was a prank. Ick! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Ack, I remember that story from a while back. If I didn't know the story was true I'd think it was a prank. Ick! Tongue k
              LOLcrocs captions: I has a forearm. I eeted a peeple! Peeple has a flavor num num num ?? did

LOLcrocs captions: I has a forearm. I eeted a peeple! Peeple has a flavor num num num ?? did
                HA! Big grin
                ---- Cynthia
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're sick, man, sick...who would marry a weirdo like did...?!? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I made you a veterinarian..... but I eated it Oh hai! I gots ur arm. Sigh... I'm going to hell Smile
                      The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                      http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I made you a veterinarian..... but I eated it Oh hai! I gots ur arm. Sigh... I'm going to hell Smile
                        Somebody's been reading icanhascheezburger.com.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

here's where the story starts to take a redneck-y turn... http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6814978 btw, K, you missed a great moment in tv journalism when the story first broke the other night...as one of the reporters was doing their live shot, one of the local morons started leaping across the camera's line of sight as if he was having a seizure or was possessed by the devil. I'm sure his parents have to be sooo proud. Roll eyes "Look Ed, Jimmy Bob gone done and gots his self on the tv!!"
                          shyrunner07

i can't find the link to it, but did anyone catch the story earlier this week about a lady who felt something fall on her outside, and it turned out to be a gob of worms? Shocked That would scare the snot out of me, that's for sure! heard it on wgn, when they were doing their rundown of quirky items. They figured it was probably due to a waterspout that had occurred nearby recently....
                              Somebody's been reading icanhascheezburger.com.... Wink k
                              Yeah, ever since you first posted the ROFLCats link. My wife thinks it's strange... "you and those cats" as she walks away shaking her head. Big grin
                              The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                              http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
                                i can't find the link to it, but did anyone catch the story earlier this week about a lady who felt something fall on her outside, and it turned out to be a gob of worms? Shocked That would scare the snot out of me, that's for sure! heard it on wgn, when they were doing their rundown of quirky items. They figured it was probably due to a waterspout that had occurred nearby recently....
                                Eww that would definitely be gross! Confused
                                ---- Cynthia