cue sheet (Read 474 times)

I haven't looked, but does the mapping tool have the ability to print cue sheets? Basically turn by turn directions. Also, so this on another site. Kinda cool. http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Gladeville-15-mi-loop the tour, stop by stop.

Get off my porch

eric :)

Dirk, I took a look at the site. It doesn't seem to provide cue sheets either. Did I miss something? I've been talking to my friend about creating cue sheets and follow route. It's possible, just a whole lot of work. So the honest answer is I don't know when I can get to it. eric Smile
      Douglas Cleary

Same here, no cue sheets.
          yes, they don't have cue sheets either. I did like the tour feature, that was the reason for the link that didn't work. I've yet to find a mapping feature that provides cue sheets, other than Mapquest where you type in a starting and ending destination. Seems like the tour feature is just a step away from cue sheets. My thinking was if that feature had already been programmed someone could take it one step farther and create cue sheets for each change of direction. Your site does have the best mapping features for my use. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Get off my porch

eric :)

Although cue sheets are a step away, it's a huge step. Like I said, it's something I like to do in the future, after I have plucked off all the low lying fruits.