Heart monitor (Read 70 times)

Medic7004

I am new here. Quick history. So in a year I just lost 185 lbs. I have just done 3 sprint triathlons. Was looking to improve my endurance and running. Which heart monitor is best to work with. Thanks for input

Like Running

I think you can chose Garmin for best accurate

I'm Mr.Thang. I like running everyday and i have a blog about healthy  - review smartwatch for running , best smartwatch can measure your heart

dhuffman63

Trails

Are you looking for a wrist based or one with a chest strap?  Garmin Fore Runners can do both but I think there might be issues with the chest strap in water.  Go to DCrainmaker.com and look at various watches.  A lot depends on what exactly you are looking for.  Wrist based isn't 100% accurate but after a period of time you can see what the trends are in your HR.

kcam

I'm a big fan of my Scosche Rhythm 24 HR monitor.  I wear it around my forearm and I find it stays put.  The chest straps really bothered me and I was always kind of adjusting them on the run.  Annoying.  They are the best in terms of accuracy etc.  The Rhythm has no batteries to replace (just charge it on the cradle).  They have a new version but I'm not biting as I like my old 24.