New Entry - Please enter a date (Read 673 times)

Efes

Hi Eric, I think something is wrong with the validation of the Weighte Entry page. No matter what I do I get the msg; Please enter a date. I've tried to logon and off, I tried to switch to a different browser and I tried with different amount of data in the entry. I didn't check if the same error occurs on other pages. Regards, Efes Added: Just tried with a swim and a run entry and I get the same message!!!! "Please enter a date"
    kondor44

If I can add something- can't see my activities and workout types while filling form of new workout. It doesn't matter, though, bacause I can't get through validation, as Efes described it. Please, fix it ASAP. I'm very fond of this log and I wouldn't like to drop it for some silly bug. Regards, kondor44

shonan marathon, girl

i am unable to enter the dates in my training log in either numerical western or in japanese characters. i get a message pls enter the date. also, i noticed on my calendar that the dates are now in japanese. on my summary page the current date is in japanese characters and it wasnt like this before. pls take a look. it seems others are having a similar problem. i love this site because it keeps me motivated. thanks eric!

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

Wingz

Professional Noob

I just tried it out and didn't have any problem entering in a weights, run, or health entry. Perhaps it's related to the change he just uploaded last night with splitting the units to metric/English?

Roads were made for journeys...

I can't enter any new run entries becuase I too get the "Please Enter A Date" message like the others. I also notice that all my course distances have been multiplied by ten!!! Please fix this, because this great site is an enormous help and motivator. Thanks very much!
            JohnReu

The same problem for me: "please enter a date".....
              Bvickers

I got the same message also "please enter a date" despite trying a bunch of different entries. BV
                  Me too, AND it changed my time/pace. Help!
                  eric :)

Hi guys, Sorry about that. I was prepping RA to be more international friendly and added code to recognize regional formats such as date and number formats. This code was misbehaving and wasn't recognizing the date properly. I've rolled back that change and you should be able to enter data again. eric :-)