How does the heat affect your training? (Read 728 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Okay first Trent you have to tell me why someone would be avg 25 mile weeks for a while then do a 100 mile week? Then I would love to know why you have 3 runs on one day! Not just once but several times.
    Right, like Rocken Mama said. My usual weeks are 40-60, with some 70s thrown in. Go to my log and then graph weeks by distance and you will see. Those 25s were during very busy times in my life AND in between big exertions (marathons or 100 mile weeks). I did a 39 last week and hoped for 50s, but just had NO time. This week should be better, although the heat has made it tough. The days where I logged 3 runs are where I just ran three routes sequentially so I logged them each as their own (e.g., it is common on Wednesday evenings for me to run a 5-mile group run and a 3 mile loop with one or two friends from the group run, and then maybe a couple of miles as warm up/cool down; I would log each of these three adjacent loops separately; last Wednesday I did a morning run and then did the 5 and 3 mile runs together in the afternoon). You are seeing an artifact of logging there more than anything.