Spin Dr: New member Introduction (Read 909 times)

But lets get that 1st one under your belt. Yep that's the plan. In fact right now, just taking one run at a time and putting faith in training to get me to the finish line(s). Also did you join his VIRTUAL TRAINING? No, didn't see it.
      Nice to meet you! You have the right attitude, and I look forward to hearing of your success stories. Smile
        Week 2 of 18 down. 7 miles yesterday in the rain, yes it does rain in San Diego. Well, ok it was more like an anoying mist, but rain to us none the less. First mile was rough, seems like that is a recurring issue. Anyone else dread the first mile? After that sorta got into a groove. Got to the 3.5 marker in just over 33 mins, cool! Turned around and something strange happened; I actually felt really good, not quite a runners high, but no pain in the legs or lungs. Got passed by a reall runner at about mile 5. Made a concious decision to not try to keep up, but to not let him get out of my sight. Needless to say I finished in under 1h 6 mins. So once again I was slightly faster on the 2nd half. To be honest as I finished the 7th mile, I actually felt I could probably have done a couple more. This is kind of an easy 3,4,3,5 week. But need to remember to take it easy and not end up on injured reserves.