Another Knee Issue (Read 502 times)

zzz

OK here is my issue and I would really love it if someone could maybe clue me into what is going on. My left interior knee... not under the patella but slightly down and toward the inside of my knee has a sharp ebb and flow kind of pain... BUT not there when I run.... only when I am sitting down or stretching??? I think it's ok to run on it since it doesn't hurt when I run but I am a novice here sooooo.... I have been icing it but maybe not enough. Wanks!!
      I cant remotely tell you what it is or why - but can tell you that I have little twings in my knees pretty often. Usually when I start running they go away....and it's not uncommon for me to have them during the day and on days off (like today - as it hurts a little).. It doesnt seem to bother me running or get worse, but is pretty annoying..... Dont know if its the same thing, but this is my experience.... Blush

Champions are made when no one is watching

zzz

ok well it's good to know that i'm not the only one to get them.... today it's not so so bad. still using the ice and some hot tub heat... Big grin
        BoydB

Be careful, the knee is tricky. Sounds like it could be the makings of a medial meniscus tear. Go to a Sports Med Doc or Physical Therapist immediately, and have them do a McMurray's Test or a Joint Line Test to accurately diagnose the problem. Also, Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate along with a 10 day regiment of anti-inflammatory medicine.